1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Leads are not Generate on my website

Discussion in 'SEO' started by nehasharma06, Jan 18, 2017.

Hi All,

My website is deaninfotech.com.

I had doing SEO from one month and my website keywords are ranking on Google first pages but leads and traffic is not generate on my website i am very frustrated about this please suggest me why traffic and leads are not coming in my website.

Thanks

nehasharma06, Jan 18, 2017 IP
  2. LinkGenie

LinkGenie Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your site seems good. I am surprised to hear that leads are not generating.

LinkGenie, Jan 20, 2017 IP
  3. Ranjeet121

Ranjeet121 Peon

Best Answers:
    I checked your website and it really great. But, you should focus on marketing. Like, lead magnets, and other relegated stuff. I am not expert at this. You should Follow Neil Patel Guideline. He is really great at this kind of stuff.

Ranjeet121, Jan 21, 2017 IP
  4. rajkumar mudaliyar

rajkumar mudaliyar Member

Best Answers:
    1. Your website design layout is really good. On home page the get our quotes bar is overlapping the your current client count rating.
    2. Check the current performance of your website on google analytics first this will help you to know where you are lacking
    3. Check for the keyword competition on Google adwords
    4. While doing the Off page SEO techniques make sure all your content is unique, updated, relevant to subject and also target keywords in it.
    5. Run timely campaigns on social media sites. Join groups with relevant interest on them & share your posts with them
    6. Classified ads submissions will also be helpful.
    7. Sponsored ads on both social media & search engine will boost up your online presence very fast.

rajkumar mudaliyar, Mar 30, 2017 IP
  5. nehasharma06

nehasharma06 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the help...!!

nehasharma06, Apr 3, 2017 IP