1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to reset my appserv phpMyAdmin MySQL password

Discussion in 'PHP' started by Hannaspice, Apr 2, 2017.

Hi there,

I enter my site and the following problem happened:

• Warning: mysql_connect(): Your password has expired. To log in you must change it using a client that supports expired passwords. in C:\AppServ\www\...\db.php on line 8
      Cannot Connect to the DatabaseYour password has expired. To log in you must change it using a client that supports expired passwords.
    I use my appserv offline on my laptop, so what should I do if I want to end this problem in the future?

Hannaspice, Apr 2, 2017 IP
  2. Hannaspice

Hannaspice Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have gone to Reset MySQL Root Password, then reset my pwd, localhost/phpmyadmin enter username: root, password: pwd. It doesnot work, why?

Hannaspice, Apr 3, 2017 IP
  3. Hannaspice

Hannaspice Active Member

Best Answers:
    How can I log in to the database directly?

Hannaspice, Apr 6, 2017 IP
  4. Hannaspice

Hannaspice Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi anyone there?
    I cannot enter my site since there. I open my site on my computer and I got it:

• Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in C:\AppServ\www\...\db.php on line 8
      Cannot Connect to the DatabaseAccess denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
    What is going on?

Help me please!

Hannaspice, Jun 10, 2017 IP