1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google news sitemap

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by Imtrying, Mar 31, 2017.

I applied for google news 3 times over the course of the last year, I finally got approved, (I think) I logged into my publisher dashboard and under news tab it says "included" meaning the site is included in google news, so I activated my google news site map, had some errors, fixed them, resumbmitted the sitemap, no errors now, articles submitted, but under indexed it says "pending"?

I never got a email saying my site was approved, I'm just going off by what it says in news dashboard, it says the site is included. So my question is, should I expect a approved email? Also I can't see any articles indexed in google news when I search site:mysite.com under the news tab.

The plugin I use has web and news sitemap, the web site almost instantly indexed everything, the news sitemap submitted 13 links I published in the last 48 hrs, but index says pending, am I not approved yet or is something wrong with the plugin.

GN only indexes links publishing within 48 hrs.

Can anyone help?

Imtrying, Mar 31, 2017 IP
  2. Imtrying

Imtrying Active Member

Best Answers:
    Also before it said "included" under the GN dashboard, a few days ago it said "inclusion to google news requested"

But I never got no approval email.

Imtrying, Mar 31, 2017 IP