1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I edit my site header in Drupal?

Discussion in 'Drupal' started by Red Paul, Jan 14, 2008.

Sorry, another Numptie question about Drupal (I'm literally a few days into the learning curve!)....

I can edit content, ad content, add blocks etc... but how do I add/edit html in things like the site header (ie top of page)? Do I have to edit the template? If so, how do I do this? :eek: Can I do it in such a way that it'll be common to multiple templates?

Thanks for your help.

This is where I've got to so far>>> http://talk.iwebtool.com/thread20023.html

Red Paul, Jan 14, 2008 IP
  2. Petey

Petey Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Red Paul,

Go to admin/settings/site-information on your Drupal site and you can enter the site name, slogan, mission etc.

All of the drupal themes use this information so you shouldn't have to modify the theme unless you want to add something new.

Petey

Petey, Jan 15, 2008 IP
  3. Bohol

Bohol Peon

Best Answers:
    If you're using cPanel, just upload a new file to replace a header image or any file for that matter in your drupal directory, and don't forget to check "replace existing file."

Bohol, Jan 15, 2008 IP
  4. SEODon

SEODon Active Member

Best Answers:
    as you are new .. using this path will be best for you admin/settings/site-information ... here you can change site logo etc ..

SEODon, Mar 29, 2017 IP