1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Experienced Writer Looking for Some New Gigs - $0.75 per 100 words

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by bumba1988, Mar 23, 2017.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi to all!

Let me first introduce myself to all of you. I have been writing web content, sales copies, customized articles and blog posts for the past 5 years and as I have some free time now, I will like to take up some new work. I am comfortable with any topic other than adult and law.

Rate:

I charge 0.75 cents per word of content.

Turnaround Time:

Depends on the volume of the order, but I should be able to complete 3000-4000 words per day comfortably.

Payment Mode:

PayPal.

Sample Articles:

Please PM me and let me know on which topic you want the samples.

I am looking for clients who are serious about work and do not delay the process. I will not be late with the turnaround time either.

Review Copies:

I will do 20 review copies for interested clients at a discounted price. Those will be 500 words long and will be charged at $2.5 each. If you want to grab a review copy, please contact me now. I will expect your honest review in return.

Looking for offers of work.

bumba1988, Mar 23, 2017 IP
    sukosaki likes this.
  2. sukosaki

sukosaki Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 12
    As Buyer:
    100% - 6
    Hello everyone! I just ordered and received TWO review copies of @bumba1988's work! I am impressed. I have been in the content business a long time and now that I need content from others I know what it takes to write clearly, focused articles and he can do it!

I sent him a topic from the health/diet niche and he returned a VERY well written article (500+ words) within 24 hours and it was spot on topic, included an intro, sub-headings and a summary at the end just as I would have expected it to.

The second was a product review which he nailed! Again from the health/diet niche and even though he was not familiar with the product, I could tell that he did the research needed to hit 500+ words. This article also included the sub-headings, intro and etc. I am VERY happy with his work and plan to send over a request for 20 more articles right now.

Do not worry about quality, turn around time or the focus on your topic, all of them were covered very well with the review copies that he sent me! BUY with confidence!

sukosaki, Mar 29, 2017 IP
    bumba1988 likes this.
  3. Mel McDoogle

Mel McDoogle Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    need 50 articles written

Mel McDoogle, May 5, 2017 IP
  4. bumba1988