1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Expanding a presence on a market

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by ninawurst, Mar 28, 2017.

I`d like, alongside with building up a store on Etsy, to make some stores on other platforms for advertising purposes. So I need some platforms with low-priced listings (best case - free). Google search gives results like this.
    https://easyerp.com/blog/sites-like-etsy/
    But, almost all of them are made up of paid sites and/or major platforms. I need some platforms with a good community like here.
    So, could you, guys, advice some platforms?
    Thanks in advance

ninawurst, Mar 28, 2017 IP
  2. MaxGoodman

MaxGoodman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sadly, a lot of the really good platforms are going to take at least a little cut of the action. I would probably recommend starting on eBay, Etsy, and maybe Amazon to start with since building up your brand on the really big, common platforms is going to help to build name recognition and awareness. Going forward, you might want to consider making your own stand-alone page if you're really serious about it, as this is the best way to control your store and establish a brand name. I wouldn't honestly waste too much time on other people's platforms unless you've got your own store to run too or you don't feel like you have a big enough product selection to start your own store.

MaxGoodman, Mar 28, 2017 IP