1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which VPN Offers the best Security?

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by Ana James, Mar 25, 2017.

Well, i have googled and read multiple blogs so far providing reviews for different vpn's that are claimed to be the best. I might be wrong but i do not think these reviews are real or from real users.
    I would like to ask the members here which is the vpn which offers best security and other features associated with vpn?
    Please enlighten.

Ana James, Mar 25, 2017 IP
  2. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
  3. Ana James

Ana James Member

Best Answers:
    These are the responses from the vpn service providers themselves not the real users.

Ana James, Mar 29, 2017 IP
  4. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Its just a list of features and vendors so you can see which one suits your needs, then go read reviews once you narrow your choice

pmf123, Mar 29, 2017 IP
  5. Ana James

Ana James Member

Best Answers:
    That is quite a suggestion though. thanks

Ana James, Apr 3, 2017 IP
  6. dbs00

dbs00 Member

Best Answers:
    I'm using PureVPN and PIA Private internet access. Both have a setting to disable the internet connection if the VPN drops.
    Now this setting seems be to quite common. But when I started using vpn services a few years ago, there weren't many firms that had it. So I just went with these 2 and I stick with them over the years .

Also These VPN companies are offering all kind of promotions. Especially during Holidays. So if you plan on buying you should think of that.
    ex for purevpn I paid ~60$ for 2 years. ( and I can use it on 5 devices: pc, mobiles, tablets etc). Unlimited traffic, unlimited IP changes etc.

dbs00, Apr 8, 2017 IP
  7. Ana James

Ana James Member

Best Answers:
    You must have got it with a deal promotion may be for Purevpn, like i visited their website and they have a $2.95 /month deal for two years makes around $71.

Ana James, Apr 12, 2017 IP
  8. monim1

monim1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with you that many of those reviews are fake and paid. I use VPN mainly to perform my SEO task. I was a user of HMA and Pure VPN. Both were good but super slow. Currently using https://hidester.com/. Hidester is really fast compare to HMA. From my test it takes 15/20 sec to change a server when using their Open VPN or Camovpn protocol (which is still pretty fast compare to other VPN providers).

monim1, Aug 31, 2017 IP
  9. Whizzmoney

Whizzmoney Peon

Best Answers:
    Purevpn is best among all. I have tried top VPN providers and I liked purevpn TBH.

Whizzmoney, Sep 1, 2017 IP