1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Expired domain with traffic

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by kievyacht, Mar 24, 2017.

?

Should I sell the domain, try to start my own studio, or to work with an active studio as a partner?

1. Sell!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Own Studio

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. Partner

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    I have bought an expired domain with traffic. It used to be a web studio for many years. That studio does not exist now. Now I have 150 users of direct traffic every day to the domain. 25% of traffic is from US, other users from many different countries. What is the best way to use it? Should I sell the domain, try to start my own studio, or to work with an active studio as a partner?.. Many thanks in advance!

kievyacht, Mar 24, 2017 IP
  2. bxuser

bxuser Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is really up to you what you really want to do with the domain. Since you say the domain gets 150 visitors a day I would try to profit from it instead of selling the name.

bxuser, Mar 24, 2017 IP
  3. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Start your own studio fist as a part-time job, together with your current full-time job. When you earn from parttime enough then switch it to the fulltime. IMO

daica85, Mar 28, 2017 IP
    bxuser likes this.