1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to make money from home with on page SEO?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by techtimenews24, Jun 30, 2016.

?

What is the best SEO?

1. On page SEO

50.0%
  2. OFF page SEO

50.0%
    I have a website. I am going to create it like a tutorial based website. My intention is to make money fast from my website.I believe that SEO is important for a website ranking on Google. I will try my best. But, I am confused what is the best? on page SEO or Off page SEO.

techtimenews24, Jun 30, 2016 IP
  2. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Both are important on page + off page too but on page is much important compare to off page, well if you are trying to make fast money through your site then you have to create your goal, and I'm recommended that you should hire some one for your SEO. Elance is good platform to find your requirement.

Aryans, Jun 30, 2016 IP
  3. SEOPearl

SEOPearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Both would be important. My advice is to start with the on-page SEO is good for your website and then slowly start-up with the off-page SEO. Do the both in an efficient way and you will get the good position at one stage. Focusing on your website traffic and contents. The traffic would need an organic because the real visitors are important to your website's growth and the quality content is also the strength of your website.

SEOPearl, Jul 1, 2016 IP
  4. Pillai.G

Pillai.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Don't simply aim for money. Focus on the quality of information you would be providing your potential visitors. The money will follow later!

Pillai.G, Jul 2, 2016 IP
  5. selina akter

selina akter Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    own content? how many old your site age?

selina akter, Jul 15, 2016 IP
  6. Sopu

Sopu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You have to look after on your content first not the earnings. If your content looks good and helpful the visitors must fall for it and maybe they will bookmark your website.:)

Sopu, Jul 21, 2016 IP
  7. John Charlin

John Charlin Peon

Best Answers:
    It will take time to get 1st page rank using organic seo. Both onpage and offpage seo are more important but remember one thing you should do onpage with carefully, because from my opinion most of the rank will come by doing correct onpage.

John Charlin, Jul 22, 2016 IP
  8. Amator

Amator Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am confused. You wamt to make a tutorial based site about SEO but you re asking us questions about SEO ?

Amator, Jul 22, 2016 IP
  9. Booboone

Booboone Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Off page SEO is more popular and easier to find. Not all people are going to trust you with access their admin panel.

Booboone, Jul 22, 2016 IP
  10. techtimenews24

techtimenews24 Member

Best Answers:
    2 years old.

I am interested to this subject.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2016
    techtimenews24, Aug 7, 2016 IP
  11. rajkumar mudaliyar

rajkumar mudaliyar Member

Best Answers:
    Both are important. First you have to construct your website properly considering all on page SEO factors & then promote the same SEO friendly website using off page SEO. On page SEO helps you to create the quality whereas the Off page SEO helps to gain the quantity.
    For your site to rank on first page of search engine results for the query asked both should be done properly.
    Mainly first focus on On page SEO & than concentrate on Off Page SEO techniques.

rajkumar mudaliyar, Mar 24, 2017 IP
  12. ExtremeIM

ExtremeIM Active Member

Best Answers:
    try to make sure your on page seo is done first before embarking with your off-page seo
    - pageload speed
    - internal linking
    - quality content
    - keywords on your articles

ExtremeIM, Mar 24, 2017 IP
  13. Ranjit Roy

Ranjit Roy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It will take time to get 1st page rank using organic seo. Both onpage and offpage seo are more important but remember one thing you should do onpage with carefully, because from my opinion most of the rank will come by doing correct onpage.Don't simply aim for money. Focus on the quality of information you would be providing your potential visitors. The money will follow later!

Ranjit Roy, Mar 24, 2017 IP