1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Direct Traffic with 100% Bounce Rate - What do I do now?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by And_The-Teddy_Bach, Mar 20, 2017.

Ok. I have a little problem. Every time I check GA I have a tonne of direct traffic with a 100% bounce rate and 0 sec spend on the page. I have no idea where those people are coming from.

Based on other data, I assume that a visitor has to visit another page for GA to register the time he spent before looking at something else.

As I don't have a product based site, nor a blog, the page is more like a one-page site. If my statement from above is right and a visitor has to click on another in orde to get his session time, is there a way to change it? Are there any resources you could recommend? Or do I have to change my design?

http://imgur.com/a/8s6K3
    http://imgur.com/a/zrGbG

And_The-Teddy_Bach, Mar 20, 2017 IP
  2. Toka97

Toka97 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe it's error with Google Analytics code implementation. Just visit your site & check how Google analytics will treat your visit

Toka97, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  3. And_The-Teddy_Bach

And_The-Teddy_Bach Member

Best Answers:
    If you check the first link, the 60 visits are all mine and they treated like normal visits.

And_The-Teddy_Bach, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  4. Toka97

Toka97 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If user has to visit several pages before Google analytics will count it then still it's issue with Google analytics implementation, if you can verify Google analytics working 100% properly then you're doing something very wrong what delivers very bad user experience

Toka97, Mar 21, 2017 IP
    And_The-Teddy_Bach likes this.