1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PopAds.net Official Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by tomksoft, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Ricky2002

Ricky2002 Peon

Best Answers:
    Good network but low cpm.

Ricky2002, Mar 15, 2017 IP
  2. pique

pique Member

Best Answers:
    You banned me out of impulse. Inside you are vindictive and upset about my posting here. This is totally an arbitrary revenge style ban after I posted my horrible experience with the support. Yet you are still not willing to provide nor can you provide me with my "bad"traffic info you claimed. My traffic should not be the issue here so I do not worry about getting into the bottom of this.

Also you are dodging my many questions here. You replied me THREE times on different days promising to investigate but nothing, yet you kept the code and traffic alive for yourself(while holding my withdrawal). To me this is not an honest practice for any ad company. It's very dirty practice from your side. It's leeching. But when I used a little harsh words asking for a solution here you banned me instantly. I don't get the logic here. If my traffic is so bad like what you have claimed, aren't you supposed do something about my account at that time(when I repeatedly asked for a check and you promised)? No, the ban came right after i made a negative comment complaining about the unsolved issues. You surely did not like that negative comment from me as it does no good to you and your business image and is contradictory to the "honest"practice you try to sell through this forum. Everyone can check his above posts regarding this matter and tell me this ban is not personal?

You are not of clear conscience inside and I can see you want to walk this off!

pique, Mar 15, 2017 IP
  3. kaizer01

kaizer01 Member

Best Answers:
    I'd like to give a review while leaving this PPC, so here it is.
    I've been in popads for a while now, to be specific almost 1 and half year but my earning is still the same. My rate as I was starting using popads, it was 0.90+ now its only 0.30 I even had 0.28 this month, its like it automatically adjusting what to give me I'm receiving 3-8$ everyday but the rate gets lower while my traffic on site is increasing.

kaizer01, Mar 16, 2017 IP
  4. iboomer2016

iboomer2016 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello. We want to buy Indian traffic for some targeting.
    There is no any answer from you by email, how can we talk?
    We want to know how many traffic of my targeting does popads have before filling up balance.

iboomer2016, Mar 16, 2017 IP
  5. Zaraki

Zaraki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is there any update about the issue of the problem in the appearance of your pop in Firefox ?

Zaraki, Mar 16, 2017 IP
  6. skzisghost

skzisghost Active Member

Best Answers:
    If u mean the pop open in firefox and close automatically

I report the same but they insist it worked just fine

skzisghost, Mar 16, 2017 IP
  7. cromiu

cromiu Member

Best Answers:
    yesterday i updated the php library..
    i just saw that the traffic dropped more than 50% right after adding the new library file.maybe you can investigate the issue.
    i send username via pm

best regards

cromiu, Mar 16, 2017 IP
  8. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Support is just a support, they are not qualified to do traffic analysis. They also do not have access to details.
    That is why they were not able to tell you any details. I am not wasting my time on providing you full technical details because why would I do that?
    You already know that I am lying. Why do you want to hear more of my shameless lies?

Please PM me your ticket ID.

I checked it and there is really no problem. What happens is that first a popup is opened then few hundred milliseconds later, a new tab is opened and closed in order to make the popup into popunder. That is the way to open popunder on latest version of Firefox. I understand it is not a perfectly clean solution, but I consider it good enough. Latest Firefox blocked previous methods of opening popunders.

Replied; I will need more details like to see your website URL where our PHP library is used.

tomksoft, Mar 16, 2017 IP
  9. Zaraki

Zaraki Active Member

Best Answers:
    According to what you said all popunder codes open in firefox now just like how your code open and that's not true.
    Yes the issue started from the latest firefox update and we talked about that before. but in the same time there are codes from another popunder networks ( for example poptm and adsterra ), their popunders still show up perfectly without opening a new tab then again opening a single window in Firefox.

In another network ( gunggo ) their old popunder code still open normally as popunder in single window in Firefox, but their new code has the same issue of your code in Firefox. but in the end the publisher can choose which code is better for him.

What I mean whatever the updates of Firefox generating such issues, in the end it's a coding issue and I believe it can be solved from your end.

Zaraki, Mar 16, 2017 IP
  10. skzisghost

skzisghost Active Member

Best Answers:
    I use the same script with popads and my popunder in firefox is working perfectly

But they do not believe theres some problem with popads code in firefox

Even it opened in a new tab and then theres another single window but it closed as well, theres no ads shown.

skzisghost, Mar 17, 2017 IP
  11. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Can you check if the problem happens at http://code.ptcong.com/demos/bjp/demo.html ?
    Also I need some more detailed description of what exactly is the problem. How it works in Firefox right now:
    1. We open a popup(not in background).
    2. We open a new tab.
    3 .We close the new tab.
    This way the popup is turned into popunder and this is the only valid way of opening a popunder in Firefox right now.

tomksoft, Mar 17, 2017 IP
  12. hottestgirlss

hottestgirlss Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hello guys,
    I've set the delay between popunders to 30 I typed in ''30''. But the popunders still show every 4/5 seconds (no popunder for like 3/4 sec when I click everywhere). Does anyone know what I did wrong?

hottestgirlss, Mar 17, 2017 IP
  13. Traffix

Traffix Peon

Best Answers:
    How long does it usually take to get a campaign activated? we created a few, a few days back, which still have not got approved.

Traffix, Mar 18, 2017 IP
  14. Zaraki

Zaraki Active Member

Best Answers:
    The same exactly. I also tried with different 4 or 5 sites that run your code.... popads.net code running the same in firefox for all publishers.

I know that you know what is the problem or issue and I explained it to you many times and sent a video about it to you last week, but since most publishers don't care about it so you think it doesn't deserve to update your code to solve it. am I right ?

Anyways I think you can solve it without updating your code, but by offering a javascript link as a new option to run your code .

For example ( I will not mention the ad networks to don't make any propaganda for any of it here ):
    <script type="text/javascript" src="//code.poXXm.net/32321.js"></script>

Another example from AXXXXXA :
    <script type='text/javascript' src='//pl11434705.puserving.com/c2/cc/6f/23232e32e21e.js'></script>

Ad-XXXn ( cloudfront ) :
    <script data-cfasync="false" src="//33443254335.cloudfront.net/?uugmd=43543"></script>

These codes are not directs link but popunder links and in Firefox they immediately open in the background perfectly, not opening an annoying new tab and close it within a second, then opening a new window in background to show the pop.

Zaraki, Mar 18, 2017 IP
  15. Chester.ben

Chester.ben Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I just sign up here, to request help from tomksoft, yesterday i tried to make a withdraw to paypal and i got the red message "you are not allowed to make withdraw, please contact support." and i tried with payoneer (same message). I contact the support with no reply untill now.

i don't understand this. i have made in the past many withdraws. (165 days no withdraw untill yesterday with more than 4,480,00 in my account)

why i am not allowed to withdraw ??
    is there any issue there ??

waiting to solve my problem.

ps: sent you a pm with my username.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
    Chester.ben, Mar 18, 2017 IP
  16. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    The delay is between opening popunders/popups not between your pageload and advertisement.

Campaigns are approved max in 24h. PM me your username if they are pending more than 24h.

Well, it is cool that you know that I know, but I really do not know. I did see the video and consulted with our adcode provider(we do not maintain our own adcode any more). In that video, as far as I remember, popup was opened, then a tab was opened/closed(which took less than 1 second for sure) to make the popup get changed to popunder. Is that the whole big problem? I am just not sure if that's it or is there something more that I am missing.

Unblocked. You had anomaly detected like half a year ago(before some upgrades we did to anomaly scanner), so I do not have exacy details on what happened.

tomksoft, Mar 18, 2017 IP
  17. Zaraki

Zaraki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes that is the problem... it's not very big problem but if you fix it, your popunder in Firefox will show up in more friendly way for visitor, that's all.

Zaraki, Mar 18, 2017 IP
  18. Chester.ben

Chester.ben Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks tomksoft, my problem is solved.

Chester.ben, Mar 19, 2017 IP
  19. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    This the problem of publishers now, ad networks reverse the popup method. if you click/tap your site, your site were popped up and the ads open to your original url or tab. This method will surely drive your visitors away.

charice.preston, Mar 19, 2017 IP
  20. pique

pique Member

Best Answers:
    Trash network. Banning people and running away. This is how he deals with angry comments

pique, Mar 20, 2017 IP