1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggest me a network for my traffic

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by nabeelzzz1, Mar 16, 2017.

Hello,

I have a lists website like buzzfeed or similar, mostly traffic is from social media.

currently i have about 200k page views daily and 35 to 45% are from USA only, the traffic is high quality with good page views and CTR.

If you are a cpm network and want to buy or if you want to suggest a network please let me know, i am only looking for banner ads and 100% clean (no virus,pops or redirects) is must.

Thanks

nabeelzzz1, Mar 16, 2017 IP
  2. zibolin

zibolin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you're interested with 30% guaranteed CPS (geolocalized links and multiple payment methods) network pm.

zibolin, Mar 16, 2017 IP
  3. Adsterra Network

Adsterra Network Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good day!
    I think that Adsterra Network will be very suitable for you. We help monetizing publishers inventory with satisfying rates and optimizing ads on their resources. We have a lot of ad formats, so you can choose the most preffered. If you are interested I'll glad to answer any your questions here or via PM!
    Wish you good luck!

Adsterra Network, Mar 17, 2017 IP
  4. gtburst

gtburst Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello there!

GT Burst has been working with many of the same advertisers and publishers for over 4 years. We have CLEAN ADS. We also have an excellent reputation for providing the best rates and customer service. We are run by a team of experienced gaming industry veterans, engineers and marketing professionals.

Here are some additional reasons to work with GT Burst:
    · Worldwide traffic and ability to target an audience via gaming niche, country, day of week or time of day
    · Super-fast payments (within 48 hours upon request) for publishers
    · Variety of payment options for advertisers
    · Campaign tools to control budget, set frequency limits on visitors, etc.
    · Use specialized in-house banners or upload your own creative
    · Anti-fraud systems to mitigate click fraud
    · Personalized customer support

If these reasons are not enough, for any new advertisers, buy a $100 ad package and receive 20% free credit. Email/ Skype for the discount or with any other questions.

gtburst, Mar 17, 2017 IP
    Best Seller likes this.
  5. cpmly.com

cpmly.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,

if you are looking for banner ads you should work with us cpmly.com is our website. Our CPM rates are really good and we offer weekly payments with a low minimum of $50. Drop me a message with your Skype id if you have any questions.

Best,
    Cpmly

cpmly.com, Mar 17, 2017 IP
  6. Ritalukut

Ritalukut Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Good day!
    You can also try Picella Ltd to monetize your site traffic. We offer popular ad formats for display (JS tags) and video on CPM basis. All our ads clean, don't contain adult, malicious content and redirects/pops. For more information, please, contact us:

Ritalukut, Mar 22, 2017 IP
  7. Anakyl

Anakyl Member

Best Answers:
    With that kind of traffic, you can give Pinvert (adult) or Popwin (mainstream) a try, @Steve @Pinvert is very friendly and helpful to maximize your revenue.

Anakyl, Mar 22, 2017 IP
  8. nabeelzzz1

nabeelzzz1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the suggestion but adult is not an option and i am also not interested in pops.

P.S Now the traffic is even more with even more % of US, looking for a legit buyer.

nabeelzzz1, Apr 4, 2017 IP