1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ecommerce Product Image Edit

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Sanjiuk, Mar 11, 2017.

Hello friends, I'm Sanji. I believe the sale of e-commerce products depend on the first impression of your product image. So, It's very important to make your images more attractive by editing. For any editing purpose, you can check here: https://www.fiverr.com/clippin_expert

Sanjiuk, Mar 11, 2017 IP
  2. lauras

lauras Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Don't forget product videos too. I added video widget which collects all product videos from online into your store;)Nice tool. Increases sales and retention a lot. Works if selling consumer electronics, games, health & beauty products, sporting goods, tools & hardware, accessories, baby products, or fast-moving consumer goods. One good provider I know Videoly.co.

lauras, Mar 15, 2017 IP
  3. Shahzad Jameel

Shahzad Jameel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you ladies for the information - better if you can contribute more to this thread :)

Shahzad Jameel, Mar 15, 2017 IP
  4. Larry Thibodeaux

Larry Thibodeaux Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Now people want videos, they are used to seeing photos so they skip right past them. Use testimonials as your video ads. They work the best.

Larry Thibodeaux, Jun 25, 2018 IP