1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone go to Facebook group to advertise their affiliate link and work?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by vivianso, Dec 1, 2016.

Anyone go to Facebook group to advertise their affiliate link and work?

I have been going to Facebook group that allow promotion and paste affiliate link there. Anyone find that method works?

vivianso, Dec 1, 2016 IP
  2. Chris.Roark

Chris.Roark Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Afiliate links posting, as in copy paste, do not work.

Better to create a blog and post blog posts with affiliate links inside. :)

Chris.Roark, Dec 6, 2016 IP
    Anitasol likes this.
  3. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can still promote that blog on Facebook and other social media, when appropriate and where it is allowed. Social media is a great way to get traffic to your blogs and sites. :)

danasurvey, Dec 6, 2016 IP
  4. paul jumbo

paul jumbo Member

Best Answers:
    Yes that's true and a good tip post link in a blog or do videos and post on Facebook

paul jumbo, Jan 7, 2017 IP
  5. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook is really strict when it comes to links within the page and when they find out an suspicious link like gambling and affiliate links usually they banned it.

KylieSweet, Jan 12, 2017 IP
    robinymym likes this.
  6. robinymym

robinymym Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I do. Buy you've to do this according to rules

robinymym, Feb 11, 2017 IP
  7. charlly008

charlly008 Member

Best Answers:
    This is what you should do, design a flyer for the program you are promoting, then add a text message to it with your Affiliate link. Make sure you design the Flyer mainly for the program. People needs to know about the program and their gains if they join. If you do this, you will surely get people to join your programs. This is what i am doing. I once had a Membership site and i used this form of advert to get in Two Thousand Plus Members.

Make sure the flyer is having eye catching image. It should be an image with someone holding dollars if you are advertising Money Making Programs. Do not forget this, you need to make the posting automatic. Use Tools.
    Set up Autoposter like i did and be using it to help your business.

charlly008, Mar 13, 2017 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  8. Sarah - Dufferin Media

Sarah - Dufferin Media Active Member

Best Answers:
    I like the overall strategy of having affiliate links on a site you own i.e. a blog
    Then drive traffic there from all forms of social media.
    Its a bigger picture business model

Sarah - Dufferin Media, Mar 13, 2017 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  9. Gabbie

Gabbie Peon

Best Answers:

This is nice good advise.:)

Gabbie, Mar 17, 2017 IP
  10. SocialMediaSHop

SocialMediaSHop Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This can work but you cannot post in a random group. Find groups that revolve around a product you are selling and push your link there. Design a nice looking picture to go with the link and the text should capture the attention and send them to your link.

SocialMediaSHop, Mar 20, 2017 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  11. Dana C. Beck

Dana C. Beck Active Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook can be pretty powerful and effective. A couple of things you can do for very little money is first you can "boost" you Facebook post that has your affiliate link in it, for around $5. You can also run Facebook ads relatively inexpensively for as little as $20 or less. I've used both of these methods with pretty good results.

But if you want to go the totally free route, then many of the other suggestion in this thread are all very good. Blogging, posting in relevant groups to your niche or interest, upload videos to your FB page, and so on. And as KylieSweet had mentioned, Facebook is really strict when it comes to links. So use your links wisely and avoid any gambling or adult content links. Hope this helps.... :D

Dana C. Beck, Mar 20, 2017 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  12. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hear, hear.

But make sure you got something interesting with your blog and headline, without being spammy. :)

Anitasol, Mar 21, 2017 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  13. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I absolutely agree. Contribute to the community, discussion, etc. and only include a link to your blog when appropriate and where it is allowed.

danasurvey, Mar 22, 2017 IP
  14. webgator

webgator Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Of course it works, otherwise no one would be doing it!

There are groups that are wide open and allow you to post anything and there are groups that allow you to post nothing. Best thing is to find a few that you can interact with, post useful content and conversation, then follow up later with affiliate offers. For these you can't just come right out and throw it in their face, as that will result in a ban real quick!

webgator, Apr 3, 2017 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  15. thanxmanuk

thanxmanuk Member

Best Answers:
    There are a few ways of doing this creating quality posts, optimising the Facebook ads using viral videos, using schedulers to post on Facebook and so forth. Here is a software you can use to create low cost boosted posts. http://www.thanxman.co.uk/2017/04/28/vyco-review/

thanxmanuk, May 6, 2017 IP
  16. Ingener

Ingener Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Facebook is a huge and irreplaceable source of trafic, but only if you know how to use it properly. I'm also building some fanpage of my own, work quite softly thanks to software support.
    If you want to increase traffic then facebook is a best choice. What you have to do is identify the audience you want to reach, such as age, gender, etc., to match the product you promote. Then, you have to choose how to reach the target effectively. Facebook advertising is always a great option, but I do not recommend it because it costs a lot of money.
    I find it most effective to create your own Fanpage thousand likes, you can post as much as you like, how many customers depend on you, and the cost is very low. Please start creating your fanpage yourself, if there are software support problems I can help somewhat.
    good luck

Ingener, May 7, 2017 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  17. AlphaNine_Vini

AlphaNine_Vini Active Member

Best Answers:
    I guess people have posting nice review on facebook ads here. We have done some advertisements. But never tracked the conversions much. I know there are some softwares that post to facebook groups from where you get a nice number of visitors. Group moderate might have rules for the group though. Spamming won't be allowed I guess.

AlphaNine_Vini, May 23, 2017 IP
  18. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Affiliate links will be blocked on FB. I've done it before so I know it won't work on FB.

Patricia Ann Lee, May 23, 2017 IP