1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help with one new content syndication website.

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by alok88, Mar 11, 2017.

Hello Members,

I have been searching around so much these days for one problem I am facing but unable to find any useful help on this matter.

There is one new content syndication site many bloggers may know about "ampower(dot)me".

My question here: How to post a blog post on ampower?

The day I joined this site I was successfully able to share one of my post on this site which is getting good visibility over the internet. But now I can't see any option to publish another post in my dashboard. I have seen many good keywords are already getting good ranking on this site. So it is one good site to get our content syndicated to.

I need help here please share information about how to share a post here.

TIA

alok88, Mar 11, 2017 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    See if you can find out who the owner is and request to submit an article for publishing on the site. You can reference the owner to the post you already have published there to support your writing quality.

JoeSpirit, Mar 11, 2017 IP
  3. alok88

alok88 Active Member

Best Answers:
    What if I want to share my own content to the ampower site? Should I have to refer myself?

alok88, Mar 11, 2017 IP
  4. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    With a quick glance at the Ampower Terms & Conditions I found a reference to uploading content. That suggests to me that they do have an avenue for members to do just that. As I am not a member of the site I can't readily confirm that. However, at the top right there is a Contact us button. I suggest you follow that link and ask the owners about contributing your own content. I'm sure they'll be happy to help you with the information you seek.

JoeSpirit, Mar 12, 2017 IP
  5. cerno

cerno Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I looked at the site and it appears you just need to select one of their topics, such as weight loss. On the topic page above the articles you can see one tab to "ask a question" and another tab to "submit an article" where you paste the url to your content. Is this what you needed?

cerno, Mar 12, 2017 IP
    JoeSpirit likes this.
  6. alok88

alok88 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot Sir for your help. Actually, I just came here to close my thread as I got the solution today. The same way you have mentioned above. I regret I haven't logged into my DP account to see your reply. But still thanks again. :)

alok88, Mar 14, 2017 IP