1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Invest money with Dashcoin, good or not.?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Thunga, Jan 14, 2017.

I recently heard about dashcoin. Is it scam or legit.?

Thunga, Jan 14, 2017 IP
  2. jscott99

jscott99 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    if thinking of any coin my go with the original, bitcoin, just my opinion :)

jscott99, Mar 11, 2017 IP
  3. wilhb81

wilhb81 Active Member

Best Answers:
    OP,

All of the digital currencies, even bitcoin itself have their own risk. If you can't afford to loss, then I advise you NOT to put all your eggs into a single basket :)

PS: If you want to know more latest trend about Dashcoin, Poloniex would be the best place to do it.

wilhb81, Mar 11, 2017 IP
  4. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Be wary of the Pump and Dump of the Alt Coins!

wisdomtool, Mar 11, 2017 IP
    wilhb81 likes this.
  5. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Dash is one of the most innovative coin since the start. it stayed on top of the coinmarketcap ever since. some traders just call them scam when they don't have stash of coins with them.

etc, Mar 12, 2017 IP
  6. Milliardo

Milliardo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dash seems to be the next big thing after bitcoin, though I would agree that there is much risk as well. It would be advisable not to invest in cryptocurrencies for the long term just yet. Short to medium term investment could be profitable, but long term isn't that sure yet. Adoption is still questionable, at best. As of now cryptocurrency is more speculation than anything else, though people are taking advantage of it.

Milliardo, Mar 13, 2017 IP
  7. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you don't know what youre talking. BTC is being used widely already you can even exchange btc to cash on your local remittances. some restaurants already accepts btc, in brazil there are already thousands of stores accepting btc. in fact there is a btc city. DASH and ETH are just few of the popular ones.

you should take advantage of it while its cheaper still. $75 you wouldn't want to wait for the price to go $500

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
    etc, Mar 13, 2017 IP
  8. Milliardo

Milliardo Active Member

Best Answers:
    BTC being exchanged to cash is exactly why I don't see it being adopted yet--if BTC is already adopted, then there shouldn't be any reason for people to convert it anymore, should it? But people convert it since there is still no confidence with BTC. It is merely speculation. Investor confidence would mean people will hold on to their BTC for the long term since there is future in it. That is not what is happening. If there is a wider acceptance of BTC (or any other cryptocuirrency), then maybe there would be a future for it. No government as of now would put it stake on any of the cryptocurrency because they are unstable. And we're not even talking yet of the fact they're unregulated, which would mean they are prone to manipulation and monopoly by a few people. Ironically, sooner or later cryptocurrency will have to be regulated or else it would be manipulated and/or monopolized by a few.

Milliardo, Mar 14, 2017 IP
  9. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    obviously the government including the banks are not into decentralization for it will kill their business. its being rejected on ETF just recently too. but look at the coinmarketcap just so you know how much it has grown over years.

it won't be regulated. it can only happen in China

etc, Mar 14, 2017 IP
  10. Milliardo

Milliardo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Regulation will come sooner or later. Unless you want cryptocurrencies to be monopolized and manipulated by only a few--which, ironically is sort of a regulation in itself. Once monopoly and manipulation becomes rampant, people will be going to call for regulation to come in just so as to prevent cryptocurrencies from being taken advantage of by a few. Ironic really.

Milliardo, Mar 15, 2017 IP
  11. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    they created it as decentralized and now wants to be centralized? thats just defeats its purpose. people will be moving to different coins/tokens if dash or bitcoin will be ruled. there are thousands to choose from, if the dev team allow that to happen, they are going to suffer for the loss of their coin's value. everyone will dump it.

etc, Mar 15, 2017 IP
  12. Big_Little

Big_Little Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should be extremely careful investing now, as sometime soon the price will correct itself and those still holding their DASH will lose a lot.

Big_Little, Mar 17, 2017 IP
  13. Big_Little

Big_Little Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's semi legit. It as an altcoin has been legitimate however it's developers insta-mined a lot of coins when they released it and seem to be motivated by money and money alone. If you're new to the cryptocurrency world I'd reccomend Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, or Monero. If you would like to invest in DASH that's fine, but at some point it'll probably come crashing down and I'd hate for you to be holding a lot of DASH when that happens.

Big_Little, Mar 17, 2017 IP
  14. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    most coins are instamined and they were distributed long time ago for all the publications, development and marketing. its price now is $117 as i type this.

etc, Mar 18, 2017 IP