1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling The Best Proofreading / Editing Services On DP by a Native Speaker

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by VTTE, Mar 6, 2017.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello DigitalPoint,

I am an experienced proofreader / editor with thousands of hours in the content creation sector. I have written and published for companies both online and offline, and would like to provide you with my services as a freelancer.

Do you need content that is easy to understand and flows well? Something that catches your eye, and keeps you engaged as you read it? I can do that for you.

Sometimes you just don't get what you pay for when other people write the content you want. As someone who has hired before, I understand that there may be certain limitations as to what a freelancer can do. Rest assured that I hate superfluous garbage as much as you do.

You can almost immediately tell when something is written by a native English speaker compared to a non-native speaker. This isn't to say a lot of non-native English speakers don't write well. Many are extremely talented. However, if you are looking for top quality content and peace of mind, look for those who have had the opportunity to live and work with English all their lives. This is the advantage that I can bring you. Here you have someone with confidence, flair, and an eye for detail.

I have several university degrees and have had a successful career in freelance writing for the past ten years. If you are in need of a reliable editor / proofreader to go over your content, then look no further.

My main services revolve around editing and proofreading pre-written content, however in special cases I may be free to write original content depending on the size and nature of the order. Please PM me with an offer if this is the case.

Rates can be discussed on a per order basis. I am happy to do a trial for new and serious buyers.

Please be aware that if you do order from me, I will expect upfront payment. This is to prevent scams where in the past, people have stolen my works without paying.

Best regards,
    VTTE

VTTE, Mar 6, 2017 IP
  2. VTTE

VTTE Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Still open for offers.

VTTE, Mar 10, 2017 IP