1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Header Bidding for beginners

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Marcus85, Feb 15, 2017.

?

What is the best advirtising solution for publisher in 2017?

1. Header Bidding

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Waterfall

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Their combination

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Hello all!

Recent times I often hear that Header Bidding advertising solution (prebid.js) starts being more and more popular among the publishers. Is anybody here who is already using HB? Is it real to make all the settings on my own, even if I not a pro in html coding?

Please share all of your positive experience.

Thank you very much!

Marcus85, Feb 15, 2017 IP
  2. Sarah Harker

Sarah Harker Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Marcus,

Header Bidding allows demand partners to compete simultaneously against each other to win a placement on your site, rather than bidding one at a time. This competition between demand partners ultimately leads to an increased CPM and revenue for you and your site. MadAdsMedia.com can take all the hassle out of adding Header Bidding to your site. All you need to do is add one of our ad codes to your site, and we'll take care of the rest. (it takes 5 minutes to set up!) So you won't need to know any additional information on coding! You can just sit back, relax, and let the money roll in!
    I'd love to speak with you about this further. Feel free to send me a message or email at

Thanks!
    Sarah

Sarah Harker, Feb 23, 2017 IP
  3. Marcus85

Marcus85 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello Sarah! Thank you very much for your offer, but I'm already using Header Bidding solution by Fidelity Media, they built standard prebid.js manually for me after my request with all the bidders I prefer to work with.

Marcus85, Mar 8, 2017 IP
  4. Sarah Harker

Sarah Harker Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Marcus,
    I'm so happy to hear you've found someone whos gone above and beyond to meet your needs! We love seeing publishers find their perfect ad network (even if it's not with us!)
    Have a wonderful rest of your week!
    Sarah.

Sarah Harker, Mar 9, 2017 IP
  5. Shahid Irfan

Shahid Irfan Member

Best Answers:
    I am also interested in your network to join have several websites.

Shahid Irfan, Mar 9, 2017 IP
  6. Sarah Harker

Sarah Harker Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Shahid! Are you referring to MadAds Media, or Fidelity Media? If you're referring to us, we appreciate your interest! I'd love to take a look at your sites and disucss if there is an opportunity to work with each other.
    Feel free to shoot me an email at and we'll get the ball rolling!
    Thanks,
    Sarah

Sarah Harker, Mar 10, 2017 IP
  7. iamunixus

iamunixus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It seems like that Fidelity Media and MadAds Media are both pretty good for small and medium publishers who gonna start their path in Header Bidding. Thank you both for your consultation and assistance! ;)

iamunixus, Jun 27, 2017 IP