1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Advice. How much should I charge potential clients

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by course575, Mar 6, 2017.

I have been a busy content writer in the past. Lately, I have reduced my workload quite a lot to focus on other businesses. I am looking to bounce back by emailing all my past clients. At this point, I am not sure how much I should charge them. Can some of you guys look at my site below? It was built with the intention to showcase my work to potential clients. It's completely ads free, and all the articles are written by in the past month or two. Please check and help me with the pricing thing. Thanks in advance!

http://contentlogy.com

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
    course575, Mar 6, 2017 IP
  2. WLEadmin

WLEadmin Active Member

Best Answers:
    WLEadmin, Mar 6, 2017 IP
  3. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    Anitasol, Mar 7, 2017 IP
  4. David Jones42

David Jones42 Member

Best Answers:
    you can charge $1 per word if you on the good on writing and you have huge list of client.

David Jones42, Mar 7, 2017 IP
  5. Sherlyn Shah

Sherlyn Shah Member

Best Answers:
    You should charge as per your quality potential you delivered the earlier days....

In content writing you can start with minimum 10$ for limited set of words..

Your quality may not be judge by all...And all commenting here may not be content writers for sure.

Sherlyn Shah, Mar 8, 2017 IP
  6. Angelictext

Angelictext Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you had no problem securing work on your previous rates, go back to your old clients and let them know you are available again. Assuming it's been a while, tell them you are offering them their old rate because you value their business. Make it sound like you're doing them a favor. If business is slow, offer some introductory discounts or special content packages. Don't discount too heavily, though, as it devalues your work product in the mind of the client. Ultimately, you have to earn enough to make a living, so bear that in mind.

Angelictext, Mar 14, 2017 IP