1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Digital marketing

Discussion in 'General Business' started by youssef95, Mar 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello,
    What could you advise me to earn money through digital marketing, knowing that I know the field. thank you

youssef95, Mar 3, 2017 IP
  2. accel

accel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What in particular do you want to know?

accel, Mar 3, 2017 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    If you know the field, you know how to earn. The question is if you will do it for yourself, or as an employee.

sarahk, Mar 3, 2017 IP
    Mehdi.b likes this.
  4. youssef95

youssef95 Peon

Best Answers:
    i want to do it for myself, I do not know how to do it, I need some methods and technique to integrate the field. what to do ?

I want to know simple techniques to earn money across the field. By what do i have to start in your opinion?

i don't really know the field, i want to intergrate it and earn some money across it. could you give me some techniques or methods by which i can start. thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2017
    youssef95, Mar 4, 2017 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Have you searched this forum - there are so many threads with people talking about how to earn money online.

What have you tried?
    What looks impossible?
    What looks possible?

sarahk, Mar 4, 2017 IP
  6. jerytohn

jerytohn Active Member

Best Answers:
    These are some ways you should look into more closely:

- Freelance online jobs - Go to upwork, freelancer or fiverr to look for hourly jobs that you can do online
    - Blogging - This is when you have interest or good knowledge about certains topics such as fishing or programming and you can blog along these lines and later monetize your blog.
    - List Building/Email Marketing - A lot of internet marketers do some form list building and email marketing, especially in topics related to 'make money online' and 'internet marketing'
    - Kindle - Writing and selling kindle ebooks can be a profitable venture if you are good at writing
    - Affliate Marketing - Selling other people's products to earn a commission. Most times you'll need a website or blog.
    - Social Media - Can be profitable if you have a big following. Can be monetized by 'paid shares' or affiliate marketing

Most methods to make money involve one or more of the above. In fact a combination will always be more effective.

jerytohn, Mar 4, 2017 IP
    etc likes this.
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    He'll already know about all of those options from the other threads. I think we have to come up with something new.

sarahk, Mar 4, 2017 IP
  8. sinGN

sinGN Member

Best Answers:
    1.As a Freelancer working on projects for clients that need digital marketing.
    2.As a digital marketer.
    3.As a blogger who shares who shares article via blog or a website creating a traffic.

sinGN, Mar 4, 2017 IP
  9. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    Build a website in a niche that you are most passionate about. Then the rest follows.

Anitasol, Mar 5, 2017 IP
  10. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Knowing only your field is not enough to earn money in digital marketing but you will also needing experience and effective strategies to convert well.

KylieSweet, Mar 6, 2017 IP
    robinymym likes this.
  11. robinymym

robinymym Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can earn money by Digital Marketing:
    1. As a Freelancer working on projects for clients that need a digital marketer. ...
    2. As an digital marketer for an employer or company.
    3. As a Blogger who shares articles via a blog or a website creating traffic and then selling ad space for income.
    4. 4) Start online e-commerce business.

robinymym, Mar 6, 2017 IP
  12. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    It just doesn't make sense to ask such question, there are literally hundreds of things you can try but only depending on what you have done before, what you want to try and what are your capabilities. Just throwing such question there will not give you that gold nugget you are looking for.

Mehdi.b, Mar 6, 2017 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.