1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Beware of eplaysoft.com they are scammers, proof attached

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by hostsaker, Sep 12, 2016.

i have a bad experience today with eplaysoft.com i paid them 3 days ago for their poker game script. but i never got anything from them instead of promises to complete their work, they have lot of delays until today, they told me the cant work on my VPS because the OS i bought not good for the apps, to get it work they want another payment to hire programmer.

what a total scam.

one day i contacted him about how much cost of their poker script, they said it cost 750$ for flash script, so i refuse since i cant afford such amount. david.eplaysoft from skype told me how much i can afford to get script done for me. i told them what i can afford now is 100$ , he said ok we can accept 100$ so then im idiot because he owns the site eplaysoft.com seems legit but i fall to be one of their victims, so i paid them 100$ via bitcoin payment.

i want to inform everyone not to trust these guys who uses gaming script for their scamming business.

below are my proof of payment to them and our conversation.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

here is the proof that he is david.eplaysoft owner of eplaysoft.com posted on their contact page. also search on google about eplaysoft.com you can see he post his skype ID david.eplaysoft
    [​IMG]
    below pic is our last conversation that he want another payment to get his fake poker game script to work on my vps.
    [​IMG]
    i am reporting this to all big forums. to help you all be warned by these scammers.

hostsaker, Sep 12, 2016 IP
  2. hostsaker

hostsaker Active Member

Best Answers:
    HI, THIS IS SOLVE, PLEASE ADMIN DELETE THE ABOVE POST, EPLAYSOFT.COM IS NO SCAM, JUST ONLY MIS COMMUNICATION WITH HIM, BUT IT IS FIXED NOW, THE GUY HAS REFUNDED ME

THANK YOU DIGITALPOINT.COM FOR THE HELP

hostsaker, Mar 2, 2017 IP
  3. Marco OZYURT

Marco OZYURT Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for letting us know.

Marco OZYURT, Mar 2, 2017 IP
  4. rf-harris

rf-harris Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for sharing it here at digitalpoint

rf-harris, Mar 3, 2017 IP