1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Regarding VPS - New for VPS Manage So, Need to know all process

Discussion in 'Site & Server Administration' started by Suraj Anjaana, Feb 28, 2017.

Hi,

I am using Godaddy unlimited server for my few websites related to tour travels. One of my website database is exceeding more than 1GB limit and my website going down and got an email from Godaddy Support that either reduce your limit or take a VPS server.

I bought VPS with self management option. When i login to VPS then create sever using CentOS 6. And with this package support service is not available (Coasting 30 USD extra for support).

So i want to know that

How can i transfer my website database and all files to VPS.
    Have i installed here PHP and other things because i am seeing here on Power, Access, Setting option and within these three option i am unable to get any link or ways to process.

If any one have experience for Godaddy VPS then please guide me to shift my website to our purchased VPS.

Hope for quick response.

Thanks
    Suraj Anjaana

Solved! View solution.
    Suraj Anjaana, Feb 28, 2017 IP
    If you buy a self-managed VPS, without a CLUE how to use it, you're begging to be hacked. Pay the extra $30. Or hire someone to help you. Noone here is gonna tell you, step by step, all the things you have to do. Because this is not a 5-minute job.

PoPSiCLe, Mar 1, 2017 IP
  3. Suraj Anjaana

Suraj Anjaana Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your reply. I think so because i saw tutorial and to SET VPS and its a bit complex than my expectation. I will use his support services.

Thanks for your clear answer.

Suraj Anjaana, Mar 1, 2017 IP
  4. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Or at least get a VPS with cPanel which will basically run it for you (while sacrificing a bit of performance). GoDaddy is very expensive for their VPS offerings.

billzo, Mar 2, 2017 IP