1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Warning - Clickadu.Com Scam

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by izalmeta, Aug 4, 2016.

Dear,
    I just want to warn you when working with Clickadu.com. They are not a good NET. Be forced them to pay you every 15 days. They just send you a text. "Ads not pay". And they've taken your money easily. I used a 3rd party tool is Similarweb to prove my website with real traffic.
    [​IMG]

[8/4/2016 3:21:49 PM] Almeta Mcelroy: Your support was told me my traffic dead.
    [8/4/2016 3:22:01 PM] Almeta Mcelroy: But I don't know about it.
    [8/4/2016 3:22:25 PM] Almeta Mcelroy: Are you scam money of Publisher?
    [8/4/2016 3:22:54 PM | Edited 3:23:04 PM] Almeta Mcelroy: Because A tool is 3rd tool SEO, It's show up my traffic.
    [8/4/2016 4:10:38 PM] DmTry Pochini: Hi, Are you talking about Similarweb tools?
    [8/4/2016 4:10:44 PM] DmTry Pochini: what is your site?
    [8/4/2016 4:11:31 PM] DmTry Pochini: We don’t scam any money. But our advertisers may do not pay for cheating traffic, so there will be no money to scam
    [8/4/2016 4:49:46 PM] Almeta Mcelroy: Yes. I was.
    my site is iz****.com
    [8/4/2016 4:50:13 PM] Almeta Mcelroy: Who is your advertisers?
    [8/4/2016 4:51:09 PM] Almeta Mcelroy: Give me anything to prove your advertisers do not pay.
    [8/4/2016 4:51:18 PM | Edited 4:51:24 PM] Almeta Mcelroy: Don't send a text!
    [8/4/2016 5:04:20 PM] Almeta Mcelroy: Dear,
    You're a big network. You must be responsible for your system. If the traffic is not possible you should not count it. The interface shows the amount you have Earned. That means you have to pay us. you are NET 30. It is a long time for you to keep the money. That also means that you can easily scam publishers big money. And If my traffic quality is not good, why on 5 or July 10 or later July 15 you do not tell me. The job of managing their accounts'? What they were doing at the time. You wait until the day of payment, you send information publisher that low quality traffic. There is a mystery behind this. I feel very bad. I was involved with you from April.
    Recently I have added new advertisers that are ero-adv. They paid me in weeks. But I still to prioritize the display your ad. Because your rate better than their.
    Thanks
    [8/4/2016 6:16:59 PM] DmTry Pochini: I see, but you should know that we show you real time statistics, but we take about 30-60 days to get approve and money from advertisers. So there is no any amazing that advertiser have checked your traffic quality and found it bad
    [1:26:05 AM] Almeta Mcelroy: It's your job to advertiser. I registered and work with you. If it's bad, tell your system to filter out. You put the case, you are a publisher to see. Obviously your website traffic, but you put an ad NET for a month and then cheated of money because the reason most hard stockings, adv not pay. You are my buyers. Or if now you still think like you should rename it to a more intermediate network. Changing the system to publishers can work with advertisers directly.

izalmeta, Aug 4, 2016 IP
  2. Adsomi

Adsomi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What is your website? Can you send me the link per PM?

Adsomi, Aug 5, 2016 IP
  3. StSignal

StSignal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    PM me your link,I mean the website link.

StSignal, Aug 6, 2016 IP
  4. Demian Mash

Demian Mash Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is the only reason you didn't get your payment is fake/bot traffic.
    The advertisers checked your traffic sources and found some inconsistencies like cell phones emulation, wrong window sizes, no js.
    And according to our examination half of your traffic was fake/bot, so no advertiser would pay for that.
    And thank you for making Clickadu much better with your criticism ;) every client is important.

Demian Mash, Aug 8, 2016 IP
  5. reignerz

reignerz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello
    you earn $16 a day ?
    OMG please.. dont expect to much

me... i earn $40 a day ??

no..i earn $40 since i started using their ads
    its around 2 months, im kinda newbie about site things
    i dont even know about coding2 shit

[​IMG]

Guys.. please remember... it is just $40 Only
    they dont even pay me.. i dont need money that much just to beg to them about $40
    just want to remind u to be careful

reignerz, Feb 22, 2017 IP
  6. Demian Mash

Best Answers:
    You haven't been paid just because the advertisers are not going to pay for LQ or bot traffic. Don't you think it sounds strange to beg a payment for a fake/bot traffic?

Demian Mash, Feb 23, 2017 IP
  7. reignerz

reignerz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Beg for payment ?
    i think that is not correct
    [​IMG]

if i know about bot or fake shit traffic, my earning will not only $40 perhaps $4000

like i said earlier, The point is not about fake real traffic or something. The point is about $40 Only

i ll discuss no more about this, let the reader decide about this clickascam case

Thanks guys for reading

sorry for my english and language :D

im out

reignerz, Feb 23, 2017 IP
  8. A.G

A.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i understand completely when Ad Network detect bot/fake traffic coming from certain Publisher to ban his/her entire account without paying a dime, in fact this cause damage for both advertisers and AdNetwork and i'm totally with this action BUT what got my attention that when your traffic is classified as low quality because there is no conversation and not paying your already made money, then in my opinion this is considered scam. in this case AdNetwork should pay the money and then inform the publisher that they don't want work with him anymore.

A.G, Feb 23, 2017 IP
  9. Demian Mash

Best Answers:
    So you'll pay for a plaster cast of a hot-dog, a cup of dirt instead of the coffee cup and tell them that you'll never eat at their dinner?
    The thing is that fake traffic means that it's never ever existed. It's the haze, air, nothing... So what advertiser would pay for nothing?
    In my opinion, it's childish to drive fake traffic now, and whining later.

Demian Mash, Feb 27, 2017 IP
  10. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Funny. When AdSense bans affiliates for fake traffic, nobody screams "scam!". Maybe they do, but nobody takes those threads seriously since it's understood that you can't play games with AdSense and get away with it. Yet, somehow, people think they can play games (like sending bot traffic) with other affiliate programs and get away with it. I don't believe for a second that clickadu is a scam. I hope everybody else reading this thread doesn't believe that either.

qwikad.com, Feb 27, 2017 IP
  11. A.G

A.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I absolutely agree to ban entire account without paying a cent when cheat traffic is detected. But what i've mentioned is the TERM of Low Quality Traffic, because low quality traffic doesn't mean it's fake traffic, it's just not suitable traffic for the ads or targeted audience so no leads or conversations are made or can simply just the traffic GEO is coming from low paying countries where a potential of getting a conversations for this ads is minimal. It's AdNetwork duty to determine traffic quality and decide if it's valid for its advertisers or not. they must not wait till the payout day and then say to publisher hey your traffic was low quality and our advertiser didn't pay for it so good bye, that's the point.

A.G, Feb 27, 2017 IP
  12. Demian Mash

Best Answers:
    Sure, but the price for the LQ traffic is much lower, so those $40 are kind of much. Well, I don't have the problem with paying those $40, but it's for advertisers to decide when it comes to paying for traffic.
    Also, LQ can stands for anything: proxy, inappropriate countries, wrong windows sizes, fake\bot (I can't tell which one of those were driven). The last on is the worst.
    I'd advise those guys to work on LQ to get the money for their traffic.

Demian Mash, Feb 28, 2017 IP
  13. Carmen Mueler

Carmen Mueler Member

Best Answers:
    The problem of this situation is in the ethics of everything. I've worked with many ad networks and I know for a fact that 90% of them MONETIZE your traffic no matter if it's fake or not. The refund rate is approximately 1%, so it's in their advantage to keep you for 2 months without paying a dime. If account managers did their job properly, they would check your traffic on a daily basis and message you. You need to find an honest ad network.

Carmen Mueler, Mar 8, 2017 IP
  14. Demian Mash

Best Answers:
    Hi there. If you have worked with many Ad networks, you should know how they exactly work.
    Considering the Ad market, there are not so many sites to work with and almost every Ad network is interested in a long fruitful partnership for both. Publishers, Advertisers and the networks themselves.

Demian Mash, Apr 4, 2017 IP
  15. bhandel

bhandel Member

Best Answers:
    clickadu is not clear .. !! and suddenly the rate dropped dramatically ..! I give you very high traffic up to 200k. you pay only 10 $?

Attached Files:

bhandel, Mar 11, 2018 IP
  16. Demian Mash

Best Answers:
    Replied in the official thread ;) hope, we can get everything solved.

Demian Mash, Mar 12, 2018 IP
  17. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    LOL yes, i have the same issue with them from the start they pay well after few days/weeks they pay less than half than before and start to get red flag by google ... clickadu really need to start getting managers for there network with more brain not just focus on beauty ... my last manager she didn't have any idea what she needs to do LOL ... bad managers = lost publishers.

ZoC, Mar 12, 2018 IP