1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Increased Random checks on US borders by Trump team

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by mirisaamali, Feb 26, 2017.

There has been increased instances of forceful checks on US borders and entry points, for people coming back to US (citizens or immigrants) from various countries. Its been reported that people are being forced to show their mobile phones and they are going through the entire data, laptops are being unlocked or passwords being asked, people are being detained for hours for no reason etc.

Nobody is left out of this, mexicans, blacks, muslims, people from countries of east, etc.

What going on suddenly! Does trump administration expect terrorists to carry mobile phones and laptops that shall put them in trouble in customs? lool.

mirisaamali, Feb 26, 2017 IP
  2. Barti1987

Barti1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That was always the case with border control. They have the right to search your electronic devices. They usually do that when your story doesn't sound right but it is something they can do.

You should watch Netflix's US/Canada border control shows, you will learn much from it. Personally, if I ever leave the country, I will store everything on the cloud and reload my devices just for the heck of it.

This is also part of Trumps agenda, increase border security which I guess include all of the above you mentioned + building a wall + deporting people out. Not sure what people were expecting.

Barti1987, Feb 26, 2017 IP
  3. mirisaamali

mirisaamali Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    But doesn't it look suspicious by cleaning the phone completely and keeping the things on cloud to later load it back? generally phones are used by everyone,,cleaned one looks fishy,,isn't it?

Well i guess everyone thought trump was joking around.lool.

mirisaamali, Feb 26, 2017 IP
  4. Barti1987

Barti1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes it will make them more suspicious but nothing they can do about it. Why would someone think he was joking around? He made promises and is delivering on them. Even Obama did many of what he promised.

Barti1987, Feb 26, 2017 IP