1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What can I do for SEO?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by darkennow, Feb 25, 2017.

What should I do for my new website. Your views are very important to me. http://www.vbnews.org/

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
    darkennow, Feb 25, 2017 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You obviously have no clue about copyright laws.
    The content is poorly written dribble with a poor use of the English language, grammar and sentence structure.
    It will not matter how much SEO you do, generally, junk never ranks.

Agent000, Feb 25, 2017 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    upload_2017-2-26_17-17-2.png
    I bet there were some adjustments to make when you moved to Turkey. Assuming you are the person posting as "admin".

upload_2017-2-26_17-21-14.png
    That's painful to read. The only good bit was you said "Swedish police on Tuesday" rather than the normal Americanism of "Swedish police Tuesday"

I couldn't work out what your site was about - it seems to be junk news from all over. I'd write up a business plan, look at your skills and your strengths and focus on them. I suspect a general purpose gossip site isn't going to fare well because you probably don't have access to the paparazzi and news sources and people will go to the sites that do before they go to yours. And because those sites have their content up first Google will favour them and put the me-too sites way down in the SERPS

sarahk, Feb 25, 2017 IP
  4. rajkumar mudaliyar

rajkumar mudaliyar Member

Best Answers:
    Start with various Off page SEO techniques like article posting, blog commenting, forum chatting etc. ti create backlinks & generate traffic from them. While posting on other sites through different techniques be specific, unique & fresh with the content aspect. Target keywords in your content.
    Try to get backlinks from high quality news sites. Run campaigns on Social media sites this will help much faster news spread

rajkumar mudaliyar, Mar 6, 2017 IP
  5. ankit tiwari

ankit tiwari Member

Best Answers:
    Start with various Off page SEO techniques like article posting and create a backlink which is help improve you SEO

ankit tiwari, Mar 9, 2017 IP
  6. indiainteract01

indiainteract01 Member

Best Answers:
    First try to doi better onpage of your website and then get links from high authority sites. PR is best for you.

indiainteract01, Jun 24, 2017 IP