1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Very little click on a relatively high budget?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by tokyoice, Feb 13, 2017.

Good morning all.

To cut a long story short, I am managing a vehicle leasing website for the company I am currently employed by.

Last month, I spent 500 ($624) just on AdWords & unfortunately, the clicks we received have not turned into one sale. However, we did receive one enquiry, but that did not lead to a sale.

I geo targeted the ads to be localised near our business (20 miles around the area we operate in)

For this month, I have turned the budget down a little. We now have 12 per day ($14.98) being spent on this campaign and I'm only receiving 11 clicks per day? is this normal?

tokyoice, Feb 13, 2017 IP
  2. Fer0

Fer0 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to check relevancy of your keywords. Also, find out what are the search terms that activated your ads.
    Do you lease cars or machines (maybe busses, trucks)?

Fer0, Feb 13, 2017 IP
  3. tokyoice

tokyoice Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your reply.

We are a leasing broker, who will supply a huge range of vehicles for customers. Trucks, Cars, SUVS. etc.

tokyoice, Feb 24, 2017 IP
  4. VictMarketing

VictMarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    leasing ads would be pretty expensive compering with others, your budget is too small, you should not use daily budget to limit spending because Google will limit number of impressions, rather limit hours and turn off some days, use negative keywords
    Victorious Marketing

VictMarketing, Mar 6, 2017 IP
  5. Vouchers4sale

Vouchers4sale Member

Best Answers:
    Search for low competition and high traffic keywords in keyword planner.
    Hope that helps

Vouchers4sale, Apr 3, 2017 IP
  6. jerdei

jerdei Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds like there is a lot of room for optimization in the campaign. Are you using BMM keywords? Are you utelizing all the ad extensions you can?

After you changed the budget is your CPC and Ad position relatively the same? What is your QS? There are really a lot of variables here. My advise is hire a AdWords consultant or work with and affiliate and work out a fix CPA agreement.

I've ran a little in this niche but not a lot. I was simply providing leads to car dealerships for around $50 a lead. Seemed to work out well for them as I ran for a while till they decided to bring their marketing internal which of course is perfectly fine.

jerdei, Apr 3, 2017 IP
  7. Franciscus Pruis

Franciscus Pruis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Relevance, relevance and relevance is Google's big concern. By doing this Google will actually reward you by lowering click prices.

Franciscus Pruis, May 31, 2017 IP
  8. mpsmagoo

mpsmagoo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google use relevancy by doing any term of SEO or digital marketing. Google will reply those ads who are offering low click prices.

mpsmagoo, Jun 5, 2017 IP
  9. phplduser

phplduser Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Your not the only one, I have read so many people experiencing the same, It's frightening, Sometimes i take a look at the completion, See what they are doing in your local area coverage, You may find people are getting better deals elsewhere, Just a suggestion, If your new to adwords, Not saying you are but if so, Doing some researching will help, Hope you sort it.

Best Regards
    J

phplduser, Jun 10, 2017 IP
  10. Jixz123

Jixz123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Try to watch some hints and youtube videos on adwords and you will see where the mistakes were made. Thanks

Jixz123, Jun 11, 2017 IP
  11. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to do a bit of research when it comes to keywords. You need to know what people search for when they want to lease a vehicle. You might think that you already know, but Google is not based on what you think but what the public think. Which in fact is what a lot of people think. So you need to know what people in the area search for when they want to lease a vehicle. Ask your colleagues, friends, family etc. This will give you a good ground to stand on. Then you should look at the keyword finder and look at high traffic keywords with low competition, which has already been suggested by @Vouchers4sale

MrKing01, Jul 14, 2017 IP
  12. ImCanuck

ImCanuck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Right your ads tight around your keywords. Are you using broad match? You might want to try phrase match. Use the search terms report to see the exact phrases that causing people are finding you. Anything that is irrelevant use it as a negative keyword. Anything that is producing great results, put it into its own adgroup and optimize the ad.

ImCanuck, Aug 1, 2017 IP
  13. Jared Goss

Jared Goss Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What does your landing page look like?

Jared Goss, Aug 1, 2017 IP
  14. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Search for more keywords to target and you can cheaper your costs .Also why not to try also facebook ads or bing ,these are more cheaper than adwords

Spartan14, Aug 2, 2017 IP