1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Your Review is Needed

Discussion in 'Websites' started by GAdsense, Feb 21, 2017.

GAdsense, Feb 21, 2017 IP
  2. AmuseYourBrain

AmuseYourBrain Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello. I looked your site and honestly I very liked it. Many great ideas for interior. I love to work all kind of stuff alone at home so your site is very interesting and fresh content to see. Keep up, well done

AmuseYourBrain, Feb 23, 2017 IP
    GAdsense likes this.
  3. GAdsense

GAdsense Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @AmuseYourBrain - Thank you so much, really appreciate that comment. It is difficult to write valuable articles and promote them but your comment makes it worth it.

What topics would you recommend to write about? As in what could be the most interesting topics?

GAdsense, Feb 23, 2017 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    All the images were broken and I refreshed quite a few times to try and get them

upload_2017-2-24_18-18-25.png
    I must admit my curiousity was aroused because I appreciate that NZ style bedrooms will differ greatly from those in Pakistan and I was keen to learn more

sarahk, Feb 23, 2017 IP
  5. GAdsense

Best Answers:
    Some kind of strange issue there, you are right Sarah. In fact, I've just posted a fresh article to Bedrooms Decor. But in the meantime, performed a plugin upgrade so it has messed up something with the images.

Which browser were you using? I suspect Firefox? Because it still is working well with Google Chrome.

There were problem with feature sliders too, so for the time being I've removed them.

6. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nope,

I have checked your site on Google Chrome, it's has broken image all over, plus your website loading time is horrible, waited & closed!

Use regenerate thumbnail plugin from WordPress, I know you are using Point Theme & it's one of very badly coded theme.

Furquan Ahmed, Feb 23, 2017 IP
  7. David Jones42

David Jones42 Member

Best Answers:
    well your blog not taking time to load so it is good. but some text which is above welcome text is hidden half of the text. you need to remove pinterest sharing or liking text from header and make a seprate section in right side for all social media links.

David Jones42, Feb 23, 2017 IP
  8. GAdsense

Best Answers:
    Tried using regenerate thumbnail but of no use. In fact, I've tried to restore backups, it was all fine again. And made a new post several times but as soon as I make this last post, the featured images seem to go away.

I am not sure what's the problem exactly. @Furqan, that might be because I was doing a lot of backend server stuff. So you might want to check again.

9. GAdsense

Best Answers:
    There are two specific issues I am facing

1) The images are not loading in any posts in Firefox browser, it is loading well in Google Chrome. Not sure why?

2) As soon as I delete the last post about "Awesome Home Interior Decor Ideas" - the featured images for featured section and post section, both shows fine. The sites comes back to normal. There's some problem with this post but I've literally tried a few dozen ways, there's nothing wrong with the post. For now, I've turned off the featured sections to keep the site active for users while finding out the solution.

10. GAdsense

Best Answers:
    Whew! After almost 8 hours of constant hard work and figuring out each plugin settings and way too many updates. I've finally figured out the problem, it was Jetpack's Photon setting. I had Photon turned on due to which images weren't displaying in Firefox and had all sorts of featured image and other bugs.

The site is perfectly fine now! I agree the images are heavy, some of them are in fact 2 MB and so. That's why the site is a bit heavy. But I have ensured maximum speed otherwise and guess the site loads pretty fine overall.

GAdsense, Feb 24, 2017 IP
  11. GAdsense

Best Answers:
    Worked over optimization of page and improved page load speeds further. Especially repage-load speeds are blazing fast. Please check and suggest. Thanks.

GAdsense, Feb 24, 2017 IP
  12. AmuseYourBrain

AmuseYourBrain Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Maybe you can build section about backyard, many beautiful ideas you can write, beside interior. And stickers on the wall section :)

I must add, because your site is all about interior, if you don't like idea about backyards then you can make section about terasse. That is something bedrooms have. You can also write about indoor flowers. And last but not least indoor fountains. Many people love this. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2017
    AmuseYourBrain, Feb 24, 2017 IP
    GAdsense likes this.
  13. GAdsense

Best Answers:
    Just so you know, your suggested topic is on my list. Just that, I've noted a couple of topics to write about. For example, just published How to Decor a Girl's Bedroom

Will surely write about these too! :) If you can, please do share BedroomsDecor.com with everyone :) (Y)

GAdsense, Mar 1, 2017 IP
  14. AmuseYourBrain

AmuseYourBrain Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sorry, I did not see it. But site is great and don't worry about sharing :) . Wish you best luck.

AmuseYourBrain, Mar 2, 2017 IP
  15. Marco OZYURT

Marco OZYURT Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You did a great job, i liked it. Well Done.

Marco OZYURT, Mar 2, 2017 IP
  16. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I haven't clicked the link and I wouldn't if I saw it in google because it appears to be keyword stuffing and not genuine[/QUOTE]

sarahk, Mar 2, 2017 IP
  17. GAdsense

Best Answers:
    @AmuseYourBrain - published an article about Wall decoration at https://medium.com/@bedroomsdecor/how-to-decor-your-walls-11fb49650362#.n9gi9f2ox

@Marco OZYURT - Thank you so much, this means a lot!

@sarahk - Sure, will come up with better titles. I want to keep it simple so I create titles for example, How to Decor a Kid's Bedrooms etc. So far the response is great from social media but again Google is taking time to rank these listings. Maybe because it's a new URL, just a matter of time I believe.

GAdsense, Mar 4, 2017 IP
  18. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    decor is a noun not a verb so you can't decor a room.

sarahk, Mar 4, 2017 IP
    GAdsense likes this.
  19. GAdsense

Best Answers:
    @sarahk - I understand your point, thanks. Guess it was a quick decision to give more importance to keywords to be able to rank in SERP's. So that once I can rank well, the content is valuable indeed. But I understand your point people might not want to click through this, I'll take care in naming other articles.

Thanks Sarah.

GAdsense, Mar 4, 2017 IP