1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Meta Tags

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by E01, Feb 18, 2017.

My site rankings are not improving at all. They all are in 4th and 5th page..I should change meta's? It will help to improve website rankings? When I should change Meta's?

E01, Feb 18, 2017 IP
  2. Envigo Digital

Envigo Digital Member

Best Answers:
    What have you done to deserve high rankings? List them here before we can tell you what to do next.

Envigo Digital, Feb 19, 2017 IP
  3. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I would focus on reviewing your title tags to see if they are the best they can be.

Jim4767, Feb 23, 2017 IP
  4. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    Meta tags help in improving your website ranking, but you have consider it alongside other elements. So make sure your title, tags, meta description and content are all optimized. If you think you've done your best on this, don't forget to promote your website and update it regularly. Good luck!

Anitasol, Feb 27, 2017 IP
  5. David Jones42

David Jones42 Member

Best Answers:
    dont try to change meta because if you are already in 4th place. so try to build high authority link for improve pa/da this is one and only way to get up from 4 to 1.

David Jones42, Feb 28, 2017 IP
  6. Suntechapps

Suntechapps Peon

Best Answers:
    Instead of changing META TAGS try to add some LSI contents to your page and follow keywords density and other rules to improve your ranking. Also try to make some good back-links, will certainly help to improve your ranking

Suntechapps, Feb 28, 2017 IP
  7. rajkumar mudaliyar

rajkumar mudaliyar Member

Best Answers:
    Check for keywords competitiveness and change them accordingly. Next go for unique, simple & fresh description in meta description tag and try to cover the target keyword in it. Then give unique, relative and simple titles too each page. Also check for the design aspect of your website. Last but not least do some market analysis for the product or service you are providing this will help you a lot.

rajkumar mudaliyar, Mar 3, 2017 IP