1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to interest people to write for your blog

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by AlexaV912, Feb 22, 2017.

Hi, guys
    I just started a travel blog like a few months ago and I wanted to increase my posts with guest blogging. I invited people on my contact page and shared it on social media, but nothing happened. Can somebody give me an advice?

AlexaV912, Feb 22, 2017 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What is your blog's address? I'll have a look at it.

Also, do a search for blogger forums. There's a large list. You can join a few of those and probably find plenty of people willing to donate articles. Of course, you'll have to be the judge concerning acceptable content. I do advise that you review each submission and approve before publication.

JoeSpirit, Feb 22, 2017 IP
  3. Tutorials Feed

Tutorials Feed Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    with guest blogging, you are going to build a good relationship with other bloggers. After posting and sharing at social media sites, stick around and respond to the comment either on social media or blog. Update yourself with new techniques by reading tutorials feed related to tips and trick.

Tutorials Feed, Feb 22, 2017 IP
  4. David Jones42

David Jones42 Member

Best Answers:
    why not you can make first step to writing on someone's blog, if you writing on other's blog he also interested to writing on your blog also on this way you can make more connection.

David Jones42, Feb 22, 2017 IP
  5. pinkdomblog

pinkdomblog Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am also a new blogger and want guest posts . What do I do. My link is http://pinkdomblog.com . Can u guide how to start
    My link is http://pinkdomblog.com .I am also looking for guest posts Thanks

pinkdomblog, Feb 26, 2017 IP
  6. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    If you want to invite guest bloggers do a search for "guest blogging sites." I just did that on Google and got a return of 6.4+-million results.

All you need to do is find blogs in your niche and ask to trade posts with the owners. If they like what they see on your site I'm sure they'll be happy to write a post for you in return for a backlink.

I took a look at http://pinkdomblog.com. I couldn't see what your site is about until I went to your About page. You might want to place some detail about your site subject in the site title. Also, I was confused for a few moments when clicking your About button redirected me to a different website, and also in a new browser tab. When someone looks for more information about your site they don't want to be redirected like that.

For http://pinkdomblog.com I recommend that you search for blogs about women that accept guest blogging. You should be able to find quite a lot of them.

JoeSpirit, Feb 27, 2017 IP
  7. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest you to use communities in Google+. There are many of guest blogging communities are there. You can join them and drop a request there. You will get some good guest post. I personally use them and find it very reliable.

iwebsocial, Mar 3, 2017 IP
  8. Bikram Paul Choudhury

Bikram Paul Choudhury Member

Best Answers:
    Please go through my blog and let me know how is it? Any feedback is very welcome :)
    https://idioticmind.wordpress.com/

If you like reading it please like my page
    https://www.facebook.com/theidioticmind

Bikram Paul Choudhury, Mar 12, 2017 IP
  9. Mubashir Ahmad

Mubashir Ahmad Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    1) You should be expert in whatever you are writing
    2) Maintain credibility by writing frequently
    3) Go to travel forums and community and contribute to it with valuable suggestions.
    4) Ask for guest blogging by following the authors on various travelling blogs. Break a news or provide some unique information that might catch their eyes.

Mubashir Ahmad, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  10. Joanna Humphreys

Joanna Humphreys Active Member

Best Answers:
    Send me your link and I'll have a look. I love a good travel write :)

Joanna Humphreys, Apr 4, 2017 IP
  11. Geraldine123

Geraldine123 Peon

Best Answers:
    you can order guest post, dear

Geraldine123, Apr 29, 2017 IP
  12. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    It always amazes me (although after so many experiences I guess it shouldn't anymore) that people come around asking for advice and then never come back to acknowledge when someone offers help. There are some valuable comments here that two people obviously could make profitable use of.

Gotta wonder if they've even read those comments.

JoeSpirit, Apr 30, 2017 IP