1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

adsterra review

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by rezatak6, May 7, 2015.

1. Adsterra Network

Adsterra Network Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good day! Could you provide some information about issues you have faced with Adsterra Network? Also please provide your Adsterra login name via PM. I'll do all my best to help you. Thank you in advance!

Adsterra Network, Jan 18, 2017 IP
  2. nerkis

nerkis Member

Best Answers:
    I had super bad experience with them. I have top geo traffic, so they pleased me to try Adsterra popunder ads for so many times and finally I tried.... (I have already used other popunders ads and Adsense) I warned my agent that I will try Adsterra in my website, but I dont want to see any ADULT or gambling ads because of Adsense. He said that I can be sure it won't happen and guess what? after I just added Adsterra ads, i got adult popunder ads in my website that i was already use Adsense!!! If I was not did a check I can be sure I would be banned from Adsense (12 years account) already... What is more, they said that can i wait for 1-2 days to fix it. Today is 10th day after they contacted with me and they still can't figurate out why they have an issue and how to block that kind ads. How is it professional when you are not able to control your platform....

So results:
    - waisted my time
    - almost banned from Adsense

nerkis, Feb 16, 2017 IP
  3. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:
    Hello!
    Beg you a pardon for this kind of issue! Could you provide your login name? I'll do my utmost to speed up the investigation and solve your issue as soon as possible.

Adsterra Network, Feb 16, 2017 IP
  4. nerkis

nerkis Member

Best Answers:
    There is no point to investigate, because after an issue with adult ads and waiting for 10 days without solving it I decided to stay with popunder companies that i was working and not to try Adsterra again.

nerkis, Feb 16, 2017 IP
  5. nerkis

nerkis Member

Best Answers:
    I got an official answer from Adsterra:

Hello, I'm sorry you had such a bad experience with Adsterra being unable to make 100% sure no adult ads would be shown. I understood, how important it is to you because of Google Adsense, so I tried to make it right and unlink all the harmful ads from your advertising feed. It took too much time ( I requested optimization team to check all the offers)​

Omg, they are offering ads for websites with Adsense without 100% sure no adult ads. So if you don't wanna lose your Adsense account my suggestion be aware.

nerkis, Feb 17, 2017 IP
  6. Anti ad blocker

Anti ad blocker Member

Best Answers:
    I pretty much only read bad things about this network, especially support being extremely bad.

Anti ad blocker, Feb 17, 2017 IP
  7. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:
    I hope it was one time issue, our team will make sure it doesn't happen again.

Adsterra Network, Feb 17, 2017 IP
  8. heliosvn

heliosvn Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Adsterra,

I still have not received my Jan payment (It has to send on Feb 2 But I email to account manager, he said that will send on 16th of Feb). Last days, I email him but still have not received any responses. I sent the account ID in your inbox.

heliosvn, Feb 22, 2017 IP
  9. guptalyman

guptalyman Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello, you can try this guys out if you are still looking for a reliable Research Chemicals suppliers.They are trustworthy and on prompt delivery.
    I have been ordering BK-mdma and A-pvp from them for more than a year now and all is well.
    You can start with a little sample quantity to try it out.
    email:
    Skype is andreev1140

guptalyman, Feb 22, 2017 IP
  10. memjavad

memjavad Member

Best Answers:
    they respond to my emails always . the rats are good too but i have a problem with the mobile redirects . @Adsterra Network

memjavad, Feb 25, 2017 IP
  11. heliosvn

heliosvn Member

Best Answers:
    I still have not received the payment. Waiting...

heliosvn, Feb 26, 2017 IP
  12. heliosvn

heliosvn Member

Best Answers:
    I received the payment from them (y)

heliosvn, Mar 5, 2017 IP
  13. tahaalam

tahaalam Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there,

I have used Adsterra,

They are not scam.

Only Problem, they started my site with 0.35 CPM and then after 2 weeks it was 0.15 and now 0.11.

So i had to remove my major site daikhlo.com as it made my earning go below half daily.

I was fine when they were paying 0.35 USD per 1K impressions. When I dropped them ticket, they said the advertiser who was buying my traffic is no longer buying it now... :S so the advertisers inventory is pretty low from my point of you.

Adsterra was among best choices. Now i am looking more. Have tried every other network on the world so far. I need fixed CPM for my sites daikhlo.com and gullutube.pk*(this one still on adsterra)

Regards,

Taha

tahaalam, Mar 6, 2017 IP
  14. tahaalam

tahaalam Active Member

Best Answers:
    Plus they do pay. So all the liers and fake traffic generators buzz off! YOU GUYS ARE REAL SCAMMERS

Attached Files:

tahaalam, Mar 6, 2017 IP
  15. ctis

ctis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    While first meeting with Adsterra network, I had assumed that they would tell me the words I heard from any other networks before. Actually, I was wrong. My personal publisher manager Arina always solve the problem just in time when I faced with. They also make the payment on time, so I am not worried about to check the balance everyday. Because I know that, they will process the payment on time. Also, the rates are satisfying me till now. I hope that the collaboration will stay longer.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
    ctis, Mar 31, 2017 IP
  16. Sanchit Mathur

Sanchit Mathur Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    My name is Sanchit Mathur. I am working with Adsterra from last 6months. I have earned more than 40k$ from Adsterra. I will not lie that I did not faced any issue but all my issues were solved within few hours. I got Arina as my manager who helped me always. I always got pay on time and currently because I am an premium publisher, I am working on prepayments. I am getting good revenue and good support from managers.
    I am not having any issues currently and generating huge revenues.
    This is my current stats => http://prnt.sc/er2644
    This is my Payment proofs => http://prnt.sc/er271g
    I am thankful and lucky that I am working with Adsterra.

Sanchit Mathur, Apr 1, 2017 IP
  17. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Well, now. Are you expecting us to believe that you have made $40,000 in SIX months using ad scammers? What do you think we are? Stupid? Everything I see there is a LIE, a BIG FAT LIE.

You work for Adsterra and come here to promote your THIEVING site in the hopes that we are STUPID enough to believe you. Not me, for sure. And not anyone else that has a BRAIN.

mmerlinn, Apr 1, 2017 IP
  18. Sanchit Mathur

Sanchit Mathur Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I just came here to review the website. Its your wish to believe it or not. I have also attached proofs. If you cant earn that much, dont get jealous ;)

19. Sanchit Mathur

Sanchit Mathur Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    http://prnt.sc/er3gaa see this :3

20. Sanchit Mathur

Sanchit Mathur Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you cant earn that much dont get jealous. I just came here to post my review about the website thats all. you believe or not its your wish

21. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    Photoshoped, look at those numbers, not aligned :rolleyes:

charice.preston, Apr 1, 2017 IP