1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What should I do with this domain name?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by Karl Karrlander, Feb 18, 2017.

Hey folks,

Been a while since I posted here, just want some general opinions and thoughts on what I should do with this domain name:

easierincome.com

I have so many ideas on what kind of site I should set up, but can never settle for one. What would you start off with if you had this domain?

Thanks!

-Karl

Karl Karrlander, Feb 18, 2017 IP
  2. Chris-

Chris- Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Think about what you want to achieve with the site. Do you want to make money from it, or just help people?

Once you know what you want to do, then you can start to focus on strategies for achieving that.

If you do want to make money, there are various ways to monetize a website, including affiliate products, your own Ebooks or other products, CPA offers, sponsorship, list-building etc. One of the most effective, long-term is list-building, which requires a squeeze-page and traffic.

Whether you want to make money or help people, you need traffic. SEO is one way to increase your traffic, and there are many methods of doing SEO. Another approach is to use paid-traffic, so you'd need to understand how your traffic is going be converted into profit, and test all parts of the funnel, so you spend less on traffic than you make from your monetization.

You can research key-phrases, in terms of search volume and competition, and see what might be most profitable to focus on. In general, websites with a good focus will do better than more general sites, because it is easier to get targeted traffic, but to start with you can start a general site, see which area does best, then focus on that.

Hope this gives you some ideas to start thinking about !

Chris

Chris-, Feb 18, 2017 IP
  3. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Seems like a good fit for the MMO niche (passive income).

dcristo, Feb 18, 2017 IP
  4. daronch

daronch Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds like a really good domain for internet marketing, blogging, passive income, make money online niches.

Probably start a blog along those topics

daronch, Feb 22, 2017 IP
  5. Tom Maketer

Tom Maketer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you do want to make money from it, start a blog along those topics

Tom Maketer, Feb 22, 2017 IP
  6. Northmall

Northmall Member

Best Answers:
    Some guys above already suggested you start blogging on topics around the MMO niche which imo is a very perfect idea for this domain name of yours. Good luck!

Northmall, Feb 22, 2017 IP
  7. infonet

infonet Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think the best use for your website would be to show your audience how you are making 'easier income' online, and build your email list of subscribers whom you can educate further about easy online income. Including case studies in form of reports, videos etc will increase your websites value many times over, imho.

infonet, Mar 5, 2017 IP