1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Targeleon Review (My experience while using Targeleon)

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Arick unirow, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Arick unirow

Arick unirow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    This is indeed very good news for Publisher. ePayments and Payoner (WIP - Work in Progress) could be good option for some publishers.

Arick unirow, Nov 12, 2016 IP
  2. Arick unirow

Best Answers:
    While waiting Targeleon to add Payoneer as the next payment option, I would like to update this thread with the new screenshot of the Dashboard, Statistic/Earning and Payment:
    1. Dashboard
      Snap-2016-11-16-at-10.48.43.jpg
    2. Statistics / Earning
      Snap-2016-11-16-at-10.49.47.jpg
    3. Payment
      Snap-2016-11-16-at-10.52.11.jpg
    Based on my experience while using Targeleon for few months, at this moment, I think Targeleon has become much better Ads Company/Network. Feel free to share your experience in this thread.

Arick unirow, Nov 15, 2016 IP
  3. bagongjigong

bagongjigong Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, this is one of the well-written threads I've seen in DP. I know I didn't see much :D but this is absolutely informative! I don't know in DP but people on other forums have their well-written threads copyrighted/DMCA protected in case someone copy the content, I don't know how they do it honestly.

Anyway I haven't tried Targeleon because they work on conversion and I think it doesn't work well with my niche, also I don't really like the idea "I might have my ads showing on your pages but that doesn't mean you get paid", yeah I'm that CPI guy :p

But they have good rates from what I've seen here and also good support on DP, keep on the good work guys.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
    bagongjigong, Nov 16, 2016 IP
    Arick unirow likes this.
  4. Arick unirow

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't care too much about someone copy paste the content in this forum as most of them would be outranked by DP automatically. :D
    I am glad this forum is useful for others. ^__^

Judging from the username, I think we were coming from same country (Merah putih).

Arick unirow, Nov 17, 2016 IP
  5. winner101

winner101 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Was wondering if you could post a picture of an ad from this network. Cause this is CPA ad network and I want to see how "attractive" the banners are and if it is suitable for my site.is Are the ads clean? If no is there a way to get just clean ads? Thanks in advance.

winner101, Nov 24, 2016 IP
  6. Targeleon

Targeleon Member

Best Answers:
    We have hundreds of advertisers with pre-approved clean banners. We do not allow any intrusive, deceptive, or misleading campaigns in our system.

Few examples:

300x250 iphone 6 banner.gif

300x250 Victoria.gif

Targeleon, Nov 25, 2016 IP
  7. winner101

winner101 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thanks I have applied and got accepted already.

winner101, Nov 25, 2016 IP
  8. Arick unirow

Best Answers:
    Targeleon has four (perhaps more) banner variants. In my personal experience, the banners are quite attractive. some banners are suitable for some specific niches.
    I am glad an official staff has replied your answer as I have no idea about the ads ( I think only staff could answer your question). I have never experienced redirect or ugly banners in my site while using Targeleon. In my opinion, the ads must be simlar as the banners available in Offers Section. In the Dashboard, there is menu named as "Offers". I this section, we could select and find out available ads in Targeleon.
    Snap 2016-11-26 at 15.37.03.jpg
    There is an advanced method to serve ads. This technique require publisher to use Ads Server. Basically, Publisher just need to get approval to promote some offers available in Offers section. Choose only high converting offers or any offers which is suitable with the niche/content of your site. Then, use Adserver to serve the ads (compiled offers) based on specified criteria (Geo, Browser, OS, etc).

For Adserver, I prefer using Google Doubleclick for Publisher (DFP). There are some WordPress Plugins which are capable to rotate and display ads based on some criteria. However I prefer using Adserver because it is much easier and flexible.

For @Targeleon and @winner101 : I do apology for the delay in replying your posts. I was busy preparing teacher's day. Teacher's day is one of the most important event for teacher.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
    Arick unirow, Nov 26, 2016 IP
  9. Arick unirow

Best Answers:
    It's been two weeks without screenshot updates and today I would like to share few screenshots from my Targeleon Publisher Dashboard.
    1. Here is Today Statistic for Earning and eCPM.
      Snap-2016-12-01-at-09.27.32.jpg In this page, we could get information about Weekly Revenue for Current Period (available in Balance) and Paid to Date Revenue (for all finished payments). Targeleon paid their publisher each week and we could find out how much company would pay us this week by looking at 'Pending Payment'. If Pending Payment is higher than 0.1 (it just an estimation - Targeleon has no minimum payment), the revenue would be sent in Friday.
    2. Screenshot for Daily Statistics
      Snap-2016-12-01-at-09.29.55.jpg In this page, Publisher could see weekly statistics for Impression, Conversion, Conversion Rate, eCPM and Earning. The Option menu allow publisher to get statistics based on different Filter/Parameter.
    3. Last, a screenshot of Payment
      Snap-2016-12-01-at-09.39.045.jpg
      Targeleon is the most reliable network which always pay their publisher in timely manner.
    Few days ago, I experienced lagging and sometimes error while logging in into Publisher Dashboard (most likely one in ten attempts). I have no idea whether it is my internet connection which has problem or they perform an upgrade in their server. Perhaps, they have too many publisher and this cause connection error for some people (it just an assumption).
    Fortunately, the problem has been gone and I never experienced lagging or connection error anymore.

Arick unirow, Nov 30, 2016 IP
  10. winner101

winner101 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Wondering how you add offers to your site via HTML?

winner101, Nov 30, 2016 IP
  11. Arick unirow

Best Answers:
    Adding offers to our website is simple. Here is simple step by step to do it:
    1. Navigate to Offers section
    2. Use filter and choose offers which is similar with the niche of your site
      Snap-2016-11-26-at-15.37.03.jpg
      If your site is about Pokemon, You should choose any offers which has relation with Pokemon. Fortunately, Targeleon has lots of offers for many niches.
    3. Get approval for each selected offers.
    4. Download the creatives (mostly images - if any) and copy the URL of each offers (Offer link). Use Click-ID and Sub-ID to get better information or you could leave it blank. PostBack URL should be blank (unless you want to set specific filter).
    5. Compile two or more offers and serve it using WordPress Plugin (if you use WordPress) or via Ads Server (such as Google DFP, etc).
      The process to Serve ads is simple:
      - Create simple HTML Tag consist of image and URL and rotate it using WP Plugins (if you use WP)
      - Just upload image and set the destination URL via Ads Server (if using Ads Server such as Google DFP)
    6. If you use WordPress, you don't need to paste JavaScript into your site (WP Plugin do it automatically). If you use Ads Server, there would be a JavaScript or Iframe which have to be placed in your site.
    7. The ads would be visible to visitors.
    If you would like an easy and simple method, Head over to 'Smart Tools' and get the banner for your site. There are much type of ads including standard Banners, Popup/Popunder, Video Monetization, and Direct URL. You will get various JS Script or Iframe to be placed in your site.

12. winner101

winner101 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the very detailed explanation.

winner101, Nov 30, 2016 IP
  13. Arick unirow

Best Answers:
    You're welcome. By the way, If you have specific question, you could send it via 'support ticket' available in your Publisher Dashboard.

I never use Support Ticket because I prefer doing everything by myself. :D

14. Joe ZHONG

Joe ZHONG Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    May I ask you the url of your website?

Thanks.

Joe ZHONG, Feb 22, 2017 IP
  15. Arick unirow

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately, I couldn't disclose the URL in public forum due privacy concern (and I have no plan to share it via another method as well).

By the way, if you have any question about Targeleon, their ads or anything related with their services, you could ask them directly in their official thread (the link is available in my first post in this thread - or you could search it directly in PPC section of this forum).

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
    Arick unirow, Feb 22, 2017 IP
  16. Joe ZHONG

Joe ZHONG Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Actually, I am just interested in your website rather than Targeleon. I was wondering what kind of website is yielding such pretty stats :)

Thanks anyway.

Arick unirow likes this.
  17. Arick unirow

Best Answers:
    'That website' is another common website which target special niche. If you browse the internet and in one day thinking 'wow this website has lots of useful information 'needed' by lots of peoples" then there is high chance you may have visited one of my sites.

Hint: I prefer choosing a niche with very high user/visitors interactions for CPA. :)

18. Joe ZHONG

Joe ZHONG Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As you mentioned at a lot of places, you are a teacher. Then how do you find enough time to write (I presume you write posts by yourself rather than copy&paste) and manage 10s of websites?

19. Arick unirow

Best Answers:
    I have very high standard for each article posted in my main site because I believe poorly-written (even single) article could affect entire site performance (in term of SEO and focused topic).

I always write article by myself (being a teacher and webmaster surely help in developing great sites). I could write lots of article in single day for topic I really enjoy (and I am really familiar with - in local language) but most of the times it could take a week for just single article.

I only write an article after I have clear idea about the topic (and have wrote detailed draft about it). There is always enough time to write articles. Enough time in this term means 'it could take few minutes to few days (or weeks)'. :)

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  20. Joe ZHONG

Joe ZHONG Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That's true. I used to write some articles about WP, and they got quite a lot views. But it seems too competitive now since WP is too well developed and there millions of WP sites teaching people to use WP sites. It is getting hard to squeeze to the first page now.

But I am with you, one should firstly know what he is going to write before he writes.

Thanks a lot.