1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to make money from Amazon Affiliate?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by kenilshah, Aug 15, 2016.

Hello guys

Can you please help me?

how to make money from amazon affiliate? i want to earn some good amount of money. i will start website for that not an issue. i cant quite my job as of now.

please help me to earn money.
    thanks in advance.

kenilshah, Aug 15, 2016 IP
  2. imnathanjames

imnathanjames Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Slow down, Do not rush into it.
    It takes time to build up an income from amazon. Do not buy in to the crap when people say they earn of there first month or that it was easy.
    Have you applied, i am yet to get an amazon account approved first time. it's usually a content issue. they don't want people just to get approved and have a ton of useless sites out there not doing anything for anyone.

Apply to them first then come back and give us an update.
    Have you chosen your niche?
    Decided if it will be a review site or a mini site for your niche?

imnathanjames, Aug 16, 2016 IP
  3. kenilshah

kenilshah Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks
    i am not going to buy any stuff like they earn before and all.
    yes i have applied for amazon affiliate and its approve. i have amazon.com and amazon.in access for that.
    right now start from hubpages.

i am thinking about games and books.
    suggest me any good niche if available.

thanks a lot

kenilshah, Aug 16, 2016 IP
  4. imnathanjames

imnathanjames Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    great you have been approved. games is a good one. board games and other wise.
    I am not 100% sure of you can promote books as an affiliate. Give that a check as i may be wrong.
    Ok, niches.health and fitness is a great one.I have one in kitchen equipment.
    I also have a couple i have been looking at. I will shoot you a pm.

imnathanjames, Aug 16, 2016 IP
  5. billll

billll Active Member

Best Answers:
    No... Don't hit the game category and the books category as well... This is my sincere and the most professional advice - if you're a beginner. I'm now established on amazon, and earning well, but this platform challenged me a lot. It took me 2-3 years - at least, as I was making several mistakes.

First, think for a moment, why "Games"? And, who is your target market? Kids? Do they have credit cards? Are they so much desperate for that? And, do you know the competition? As far as I know, just the competition is enough to drown your efforts and kill your dreams.

Second, why "Books"? Books will give you just cents. It would be immensely tough for you to even make hundreds of dollars after risking your heart and soul in work. Besides, just like games, the competition in books is huge. Furthermore, Amazon already tell its customers what are the 'best books of the month', or 'best books of the year', this and that, and etc. People who love to read books already know that Amazon is a heaven for them. They don't need to read your website, or comments.

According to my experience, that made me rich after struggle, if you're on Amazon, always hit on those products which are "EXPENSIVE".

Unlike ClickBank, Amazon doesn't pay well. The ratio is too low. So, whatever you're planning to promote, just make sure the actual prize of that product is above $200. Only then you can earn a handsome amount of money. I even promote those products which are over $5000, and yes! People buy them, because they need them.

Struggling with selecting a niche in Amazon? Allow me to give you a few ideas so that you can begin your journey on Amazon successfully.

1 - Kangaroo Shoes (you can find them on Amazon; between $150 - $500) - They're not just for adults, but also for kids. People can even give them as gifts. Plus, almost no competition; you can easily dominate this niche with long-tail keywords and 2000+ word content.

2 - Folding Bicycle (They're also between $150 - $500) - And, yes people are searching for them if you check the keyword too, especially those who have small apartments. Besides, folding bicycles are a great attraction for kids too. It's a great niche.

3 - Levitating Speakers (They're usually less $100, but if you promote them correctly, you can definitely hit the $500 per month target with them. Plus, they define future; these days people love to have them in their home to impress their friends and family members).

4 - Wind Spinners/Garden Lamps (They're also above $100; all you need is to find the good and expensive ones. Plus, you can promote garden lamps too. People who have lawns would love to compliment their lawns or garden with them.

5 - Electric Fireplace
    (If I've to jump, I'll jump into this niche. Since, this product has almost no competition, or I can dominate the competition, and second it's quite expensive - around $500) - This isn't just an electric fireplace, this can adorn a home too like an art. Furthermore, through pad advertising, you can hit countries like Norway, Iceland, Switzerland, and etc. too - they've the best buyers of this products - as far as I know).

So, this is just the tip of an iceberg. I know now you've an idea which niche can help you earn money through Amazon. In addition, I've given you some niches too, you can start with them.

billll, Aug 17, 2016 IP
    chalice likes this.
  6. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    It can still be good to promote low priced easy to sell items, because this can increase the commission you make on other Amazon products you sell.

dcristo, Aug 17, 2016 IP
  7. SEOPearl

SEOPearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You will sure to earn the good revenue. Be patience and don't lose your hope.
    - Choose the high commission products.
    - Take a trend and hype products to get more good sales.
    - If you choose the maximum discount off products then it would be great to get more sales.

Good luck!

SEOPearl, Aug 17, 2016 IP
  8. StSignal

StSignal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can promote your products,but you will have to work your ass off,anyways I wish you luck with it.

StSignal, Aug 17, 2016 IP
  9. James Grey

James Grey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It depends on your product and product demand on amazon. Did you analyse amazon market trends? Tools like AMZInsight and Jungle Scout are one of the best tools for analysing amazon market trends. So go and see the trends result.

James Grey, Aug 17, 2016 IP
  10. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Do your research first, even if you do everything right, it can take many
    months for you to start seeing results, every now and then, a site may take
    off like a rocket, and sales start coming in, however, this is rare, and when this
    does happen, I suspect those people are experienced in what they are doing....

Your niche can be a deal breaker if you choose the wrong one....

I highly suggest you continue reading up on amazon affiliate sites...
    from the outside, it looks simple, but there are moving parts that
    you need to be aware of; anyone can setup a site, however, most dont make it....

1: Are you able to write good content?
    (otherwise, you have to buy it...)

2: Do you know on-page SEO?

3: Do you know SEM?

If you do not have these skills, then you have to pay for them....
    and these costs can add up very quickly, and if you are doing
    anything wrong, then you could easily could be wasting money and time.

I recently read one post; The affiliate claims that his site was making
    $3k/mo at around 12 months of being online, sounds easy right? What
    you do not understand is that he invested money, and 100's of hours on his site....

Before you step into some hurt...
    Do about 3-6mo of homework and research
    on affiliate marketing, or you will fail sooner then you think....

most fail before their site even goes up...
    and they do not even know it until they have
    spent $$$, effort and time working on their site....

fail to plan...
    plan to fail....

dscurlock, Aug 18, 2016 IP
  11. kenilshah

kenilshah Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes thats great. you find some great items in amazon which have low competitions. i will try this

thanks a lot.

kenilshah, Aug 18, 2016 IP
  12. kenilshah

kenilshah Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes your right . i have done some research already. and also had some website which is fail to work because of lack of experience and lac of knowledge. so now i dont want to be fail again. so each and every step i will do proper.

thanks a lot mate.

kenilshah, Aug 18, 2016 IP
  13. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    affiliate marketing sounds fun on the surface, and thinking about the $$$ is not bad either...
    but under the surface, starting a site for profit can be difficult, costly, daunting, and frustrating.

Lets say you have done everything right....

1: you have a good site...
    2: your content is good...
    3: your on-page seo is good...
    4: your backlinks are of good quality....
    5: social media is good....

at this point, two drawbacks...

1: time is your biggest enemy....
    (a big reason why most fail, they simply quit....)

2: doubt, even if you did everything right, you do not know
    that because you have no signs of success, then doubt starts
    to creep into your mind, then you start having all kinds of crazy
    thoughts, and as a result of doubt, people give up, and move on....

true story: a guy setup an affiliate site; he worked on his site, content, seo, etc...
    after 3 months he gave up, but he left the site up; six months later he started working
    on the site again; one year after that, his site was earning $1k/mo, then six months
    after that, his site was making more, and he ended up selling his site for thousands of dollars...
    his life could have been much different if he had given up in discourgement within 3-6mo, rather,
    then giving up completely, he merely took a break, then come back to the site later.

Just because you are doing everything right, time is your biggest enemy, just because you want
    the reward right now does not mean google will reward you; everyone has to earn their way, and
    as much as it sucks, age/time of a site is a big factor, google wants to make sure you are doing
    things right, and they want to make sure you will be around before you start getting rewards....
    You can have all the right backlinks, but if age of your site is holding you back, then time is your factor....

Google trust is your key to success.
    take short cuts, and google will bust you down to no-where to be found.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
    dscurlock, Aug 18, 2016 IP
  14. xmlgold

xmlgold Peon

Best Answers:
    A good website to try to work.

xmlgold, Aug 18, 2016 IP
  15. raketeer_mom

raketeer_mom Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I like what you have said.. I have blogs running since ages but just recently I changed their domain. One of them is a paid domain and the other one is still under blogspot. Would I still be able to gain Google's Trust?

raketeer_mom, Feb 18, 2017 IP
  16. robinymym

robinymym Active Member

Best Answers:
    Here are some process -

Niche Selection Is Crucial. ...
    Link To Products Inside Your Content. ...
    Make Product Images Clickable Affiliate Links: ...
    Link To Amazon.com As Many Times Possible. ...
    Product Review Articles Convert The Best. ...
    Build An Email List. ...
    Write Sales And Promos During The Holidays.

robinymym, Feb 19, 2017 IP
  17. Sherlyn Shah

Sherlyn Shah Member

Best Answers:
    Try videos on YouTube as How to earn money via Amazon Affiliate marketing.

Sherlyn Shah, Feb 22, 2017 IP
    robinymym likes this.
  18. Mr victor

Mr victor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    check my signature and watch how i built mine and earn money with the program

Mr victor, Mar 12, 2017 IP