1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PopAds.net Official Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by tomksoft, Aug 20, 2010.

1. emirmous

emirmous Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I really respect Popads for their great work,but please let me express my criticism;You are not honest enough either with publishers or advertisers(i hope not both of them).You claim that you count mobile traffic while you promise advertisers not to count them.On the other hand,as far as i have seen during 4 days of my work in Popads,my mobile traffic is not counted.80 percents of my traffic come from mobile.I have got about 27k visitors during 4 days and my impression in Popads have been just 5700 and i have been paid 17 USD .In the same time,Propellers ads have paid me 60 USD for insertitial ads(i havent still installed their popunder ads because i would like to see real Popads CPM rate without any drop in the rates).So,i think that Popads DOES NOT count mobile traffic.My impression in Propellers ads for the same traffic has been about 24k vs 5700 in Popads.

emirmous, Feb 19, 2017 IP
  2. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Please check New Campaign in our panel. We offer LOADS of targeting options including tageting mobile carriers, targeting specific brand or even model of mobile phones or operating systems.
    Advertiser can buy traffic from Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge on USA T-Mobile using Android 6.0. Everything depends on advertiser settings.

Regarding your comparison, you are comparing apples and oranges. Our mobile ads open on click/tap while I believe that interstitial opens without user interaction. Because of that, there will be huge difference in number of impressions.

tomksoft, Feb 19, 2017 IP
  3. Tuhin1234

Tuhin1234 Active Member

Best Answers:
    error show in head
    69\u006e\x73e\u0072\u0074\x42\u0065for\u0065"](q,g)};m()})(); /*]]>/* */

Tuhin1234, Feb 20, 2017 IP
  4. gonzalo Jimenez

gonzalo Jimenez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    tom... i change my website to https.... i need to do any change??'

thanks.

gonzalo Jimenez, Feb 20, 2017 IP
  5. phillipmorris

phillipmorris Member

Best Answers:
    Dear tom their was a adblock update that's blocking your code even if I update it still blocked any solution?

phillipmorris, Feb 20, 2017 IP
  6. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Is it error in browser or in some HTML editor? I'd need more details.

No need to change anything.

Not aware of any problems. Most likely we do not have more advertisers for adblock traffic for your country.

tomksoft, Feb 20, 2017 IP
  7. phillipmorris

phillipmorris Member

Best Answers:
    Tom wtf are you talking about I said their blocking your code and its needs updating I run one of the most popular sites in the world I NEVER had an issue with no traffic for my country of USA!!

8. phillipmorris

phillipmorris Member

Best Answers:
    Nope their blocking javascript which is in your anti-adblock code I guess you will believe me when impressions and money starts to drop.

9. monicastern

monicastern Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Tom,

Kaspersky started throwing this warring message :
    20.02.2017 23.13.06;Dangerous URL blocked;https://www.nnbestmblotl.com/swm.js;https://www.nnbestmblotl.com/swm.js;URL;KSN;Google Chrome;02/20/2017 23:13:06

Is it coming from your code?

When I removed your code everything working normaly. Also today there is 30 percent impression only = low earnings.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
    monicastern, Feb 20, 2017 IP
  10. sexyshare90

sexyshare90 Member

Best Answers:
    8 days ago I start using popads again and I choose anti adblock script, I dont use another popunder network and my web visitors up to 40K / day.

My earning up to 15-17 dollars and views up to 20K-24K, but it just for 5 days. Starting at 2017-02-18 my earning dropped to 8-10 USD and my website just can generate 12K-16K views. I've regenerate the ad script code but still not luck.

EARNING & VIEWS NEVER INCREASE TILL RIGHT NOW!
    [​IMG]

sexyshare90, Feb 20, 2017 IP
  11. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Well if you give me no details then I can only give you hypothesis. Not sure why you are surprised about it, I am really not a wizard.
    So please PM me your website URL, browser and adblock you are using and possibly a screenshot from developer console/AdBlock log showing our code being blocked(the anti-adblock domain needs to be blocked, not c1.popads.net or c2.popads.net).

It is possible that AdBlock made a rule to block ALL popups/popunders on your domain. In such case there is nothing we can do and in fact there is nothing you can do(without breaking user experience for AdBlock users).
    Our Anti-Adblock system only ensures that our code is not blocked.

The URL is our our popup script hosted on our anti-adblock domain. Certainly not dangerous.
    This domain has been already blocked by AdBlock anyway and is taken out of rotation.

PM me your website URL.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
    tomksoft, Feb 20, 2017 IP
  12. sexyshare90

sexyshare90 Member

Best Answers:
    PM sent

sexyshare90, Feb 20, 2017 IP
  13. mandarock

mandarock Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hell Tom, I'm an advertiser in popads.net
    I found 100% of the visitors are not sent to my blog in the past day
    I've sent an email but have not been answered : request (43167)

please help me with this problem

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
    mandarock, Feb 21, 2017 IP
  14. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Replied.

The traffic is sent. You were just switched to safe traffic(javascript disabled by iframe sandbox), because you do not send traffic to your "blog", but to tech support browser locking scam.
    Here is a report from our scanner on one of your campaigns:
    [​IMG]

tomksoft, Feb 21, 2017 IP
  15. EarlS100

EarlS100 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hi just wanna ask im from the philippines i started a blog about a week ago and add a popads in my blog about 2 days according to my blog traffic im having around 8-10k visit a day but my popads traffics for a day is just 35... do popads accept views from mobile? my traffic is 92% mobile and the source of my traffics is from facebook im sharing my blog post on facebook and getting a lot of views on my blog. 70% of my traffics comes from the philippines im kinda confused im sure a lot of my readers do see the advertisement by popads as they need to click my articles for them to read it

EarlS100, Feb 21, 2017 IP
  16. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Facebook mobile application does not allow opening any popups/tabups at all. Most likely that is the reason.

tomksoft, Feb 21, 2017 IP
  17. w4rkr4f7

w4rkr4f7 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    AdBlock code is not working since few hours due to 404 error

http://www.ozwtmmcdglos.com/cirr.js Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
    http://www.dtmwwpykiqng.com/vw.js Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

w4rkr4f7, Feb 22, 2017 IP
  18. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    I am terribly sorry for that. We had some technical problems yesterday(lasting ~20 minutes), however then during root cause investigation, Anti-Adblock domains were broken due to a mistake.
    I got it fixed.

tomksoft, Feb 22, 2017 IP
  19. symons

symons Member

Best Answers:
    where payza?? :(
    [​IMG]

symons, Feb 23, 2017 IP
  20. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Payza told us that all our money (over $50k) came from fraud deposits(interestingly, these deposits came from many different advertisers; not multiaccounts for sure) and charged it all back.
    Unfortuantely, I do not trust Payza enough to send any money to our now empty account. Because of that, Payza withdrawals will not be offered anymore.

tomksoft, Feb 23, 2017 IP