1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 20 Websites Money Makers Self Automating Easy Money Make $100 A Day Easy

Discussion in 'Sites' started by rozzski999, Feb 16, 2017.

I have been making websites for a few years and sell to some of the top Flippa Sellers and others.

Today I am offering an All In One Package for anyone who wants to make simple money with virtually zero effort. I am offering not one full functioning money making website but 20!

Yes 20 fully working Word Press sites!

All these sites are 100% automated, no maintenance work needed. The sites run by themselves with automated scripts, self-updating, powered by word press.
    All attractive designs, responsive, latest programing.

These sites are fully set up to sell various products, these are usually Amazon products via an Amazon Affiliate Account (Anyone can sign up for one)

On top of that I advertise with numerous Banners from Clickbank, Chitika and others (You can use what ever you want). Hence the more people click your banners and sign up the more money you make. I use the below but again you can use what ever you wish.

ClickBank
    affiliate-program
    chitika
    FriendFinder
    CJ Affiliate by Conversant
    Cheap flights, Hotels and Rental cars

Each site on average generates around $5 per day. To make $5 per day from one site doesn't require a lot of traffic. To make this amount some sites need only 3 ad clicks, average 20 - 50 visitors.

Some sites make more than others but on average they make $5. Some making less than $1 , some $5 or more per day.

The below sites make the most profit and I have compiled a list of top 20, and that's what I'm offering on Warriorforum.

20 websites, proven money makers, each can generate $5 per day for you with little work, that will add up to a larger amount of $100 per day.

To make $100 per day from only one site is much more difficult, and consumes more time. I believe making small amounts of profit from larger number of sites is the easiest way to make money online. The more sites the more money!

Cost:

The only cost you will have to run the 20 sites is hosting, about $10 per month for all (50 cents per site).

There are no other expenses if you want to generate traffic by yourself and I will give you some advice on this.

Alternative

You can if you wish sell these on Flippa- have a look and you will see each website usually sells for $65 - $125 as new starter site (based on flippa sales), so you will instantly own at least $1300 - $2500 worth of internet properties!

You can use my system to make $100+ per day, or you can flip them for a quick profit if you are more interested in quick profit (20 sites for $65 = $1300 profit from your $195 investment). No matter how you look at it you can't lose.

The below sites are the ones you will actually receive, all working and self-automating.

watchesonline.club
    laptoprepair.website
    celebritylatest.online
    datinghelpadvice.club
    prankvideos.pw
    beautytutorials.trade
    sportsnews.bid
    trendingvideos.pw
    ebooksonline.online
    travelsiteoffers.club
    couponoffers.club
    seohelponline.online
    wordpresstutorials.top
    themesite.online
    gamesite.online
    movielatest.online
    MoreTraffic.online
    jewelrystore.bid
    sunglassestrade.online
    wineshop.trade

So, you get 20 fully functioning sites- ready to go, all set up with Domain Names. Each site has an Amazon Account and affiliate links that I will change over to your account. [/B]

All you need is a Hostgator Account to receive the sites and a namecheap/godaddy account for Domain name transfer.

Once transferred they are yours to drive traffic to. Again I will advice on that, or sell them all and make money on Flippa. Its a Win/Win!

So, you get all the above sites, domain and site transfer for $499.00. Yep, $499.00 for everything!

I am in the process of making more sites which I will advertise again on here but this will not be for a few months and the price will increase, so jump on board and get this super special offer!

Rob

Payment via Paypal.

rozzski999, Feb 16, 2017 IP
  2. rozzski999

rozzski999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    20 Websites that Generate $100 a day, this is a bargain!

rozzski999, Feb 17, 2017 IP
  3. ramptar

ramptar Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Any proof?

ramptar, Feb 18, 2017 IP
  4. rozzski999

rozzski999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey

AT the moment these are just getting organic traffic- I have not pushed these or driven traffic as I am selling them, hence the $499 price tag.These are starter sites but much more than your usual Flippa cheap starter site, have a look and see the quality of each one. Its up to you to drive the traffic either organically or via other means, I will give you some guides about getting traffic but the most productive way is via youtube videos, advertising, submitting to websites, twitter, social media. You can also pay for traffic which if interested can get you a good deal.

Its easier to make money from 20,30,40 sites than just one and you only need a few clicks from the affiliate offers to easily make money on each site per day.

This is a win win offer,once traffic is coming in you do nothing, the sites run themselves and you collect the revenue, you can change the affiliate accounts to what ever you wish. Or sell each site on Flippa and make money that way.

Rob

rozzski999, Feb 19, 2017 IP
  5. ramptar

ramptar Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Any google analytics?
    Any proof of income from the sites?

ramptar, Feb 20, 2017 IP
  6. rozzski999

rozzski999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    They are not earning at the moment as desribed- but its super easy with 20 sites!

rozzski999, Feb 20, 2017 IP
  7. rozzski999

rozzski999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    SOLD

rozzski999, Mar 21, 2017 IP