1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to improve website ranking

Discussion in 'SEO' started by ankit tiwari, Feb 20, 2017.

Helloo Gyus,
    Can you tell me how to improve my website ranking, my website is comparemunafa

ankit tiwari, Feb 20, 2017 IP
  2. rajkumar mudaliyar

rajkumar mudaliyar Member

Best Answers:
    Do on page & off page SEO. First thoroughly study both and then do some market analysis for your site topic. And start doing SEO on your own it will help you a lot. Social media will also help you to get traffic. Focus on keyword competitiveness, creating backlinks & generating traffic, all this will automatically help your site rank better. Get backlinks from high quality sites that helps a lot. Improve your online presence with two types of SEO website rank will automatically rank better.

rajkumar mudaliyar, Mar 6, 2017 IP
  3. Mary klipyard

Mary klipyard Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google's search engine uses a variety of methods to determine which pages are displayed first in the results. Their exact formula is a secret, but there are always a few things you can do to improve your rank in Google search results. The term for this is Search Engine Optimization or SEO.

There are no guarantees and no quick schemes. If someone promises you quick results, it's probably a scam. No matter what you do, make sure you make a site that you want to visit and written the way humans would want to read it.

If you're gaming the system, sooner or later Google will figure it out and change their formula. You'll end up plummeting in the search results and wonder why.

Mary klipyard, Mar 7, 2017 IP
  4. accel

accel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What have you tried so far?

accel, Mar 7, 2017 IP
  5. Ultimative Tech

Ultimative Tech Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I visit your website. You have e-commerce website and you want to rank it up. So First of all tell me what you know about the seo. If you dont know first of all you have to study about the seo, smm and sem. When you read about the seo then set keywords for your website. And do on page seo in which include title, description and keywords etc.
    I am always here for you to help. Just tell me what do you want to know.

Ultimative Tech, Mar 7, 2017 IP
  6. irfansyah

irfansyah Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Guest post and other basic ways in build backlink maybe can help it to high result in google serp

irfansyah, Mar 7, 2017 IP
  7. vin boris

vin boris Banned

Best Answers:
    Its not a one night process you have to build high authority links for that and link back to your website.

vin boris, Mar 9, 2017 IP
  8. Kishan Kashyap

Kishan Kashyap Member

Best Answers:
    Can you tell me how do I choose perfect keyword for any type of website on adword planner

Kishan Kashyap, Mar 25, 2017 IP
  9. vin boris

vin boris Banned

Best Answers:
    Choose keyword with less competition with high searches on google adwords keyword planner tool.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
    vin boris, Apr 7, 2017 IP
  10. maed810

maed810 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i think google really love social share right now..so the answer is use social media share to get it.more engagement will make your site get good ranking on search engine..
    btw i can help you to get tousand social share from linkedin..see my signature.

maed810, Apr 7, 2017 IP
  11. Scriptechweb

Scriptechweb Member

Best Answers:
    Do, more social share, increase link popularity. Add organic content, start press release.

Scriptechweb, Apr 7, 2017 IP