1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal without credit card or bank account

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by alexcr, Apr 4, 2008.

1. bawejaan

bawejaan Peon

Best Answers:
    people who don't hve a credit card and wants to get a verified paypal,ebay,godaddy,website hosting accounts in india or any other country. contact me at stock890 at gmail.com

bawejaan, Mar 11, 2011 IP
  2. trance92071

trance92071 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have checked it out and tried a test account recently. You have to verify your account with a bank account or debit/credit card for them to approve your account for withdraws or spending money online. I made a new account and then tried to make multiple purchases on websites that accepted paypal like hostgator, godaddy, etc. and they would not let me follow through with the purchases with out verifying the account with a credit/debit card. currently looking for a work around for problems like that. keep u posted

trance92071, Jun 22, 2011 IP
  3. Nikola011

Nikola011 Peon

Best Answers:
    can anyone please help me to order something on paypal? i can't use paypal from my country (my credit card is not eligible) and i urgently need to pay something that is possible to pay only with paypal. it's 3euros and i will send 15 to someone who is willing to help me. I will send the money first (or pay something for you at websites) so you can be sure it's not scam

Nikola011, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  4. ReGroy

ReGroy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i was wondering the same thing.. well you see.. i am using facebook and i've come to a point where i need some fast cash, but i do not have a credit card or a bank account! But I have heard that it is possible to open a paypal account to recieve my reward so how do i do that?

ReGroy, Mar 9, 2013 IP
  5. Jesse27

Jesse27 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

You may open a paypal account to receive funds. But take note that usually if the account is not verified and you are about to receive good amount of funds, Paypal may put your account under verification before you can fully receive the funds.

Jesse27, Mar 9, 2013 IP
  6. kenbrace

kenbrace Active Member

Best Answers:
    You most certainly can. I used an unverified PayPal account for the longest time. I only recently verified the account after a business.

kenbrace, Nov 1, 2015 IP
  7. Sharebeast

Sharebeast Banned

Best Answers:
    Well, you can, but if you log in from different location computer, your account might get limited.

Sharebeast, Jan 26, 2016 IP
  8. Eloy Rodriguez

Eloy Rodriguez Member

Best Answers:
    I think if you have credit card on your paypal you can use your paypal as online payment, and yes its true you can withdraw money from paypal without credit card but then you need bank account to send your withdrawal to that bank

Eloy Rodriguez, Jul 8, 2016 IP
  9. Samo

Samo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Laws changed several years ago. Paypal and all financial institutions have to verify their clients especially when withdrawing money. This is to combat money laundering (changing/transferring illegal money to legal or illegal recipients) and limiting criminal activity.

If you are serious about making money then you must get serious about business and at least get a bank account and verify it.

Samo, Sep 3, 2016 IP
  10. nekabloggymedia

nekabloggymedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you can use Paypal account without adding a credit card or a bank account.

nekabloggymedia, Jan 9, 2017 IP
  11. CTurner50

CTurner50 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can use PayPal without a card or bank attached. You might have some more chances with restrictions and limits, but it depends on what you plan to use it for.

I read on the Auction Essistance blog that unverified accounts can still be used, but adding a confirmed card may be more beneficial.

CTurner50, Feb 1, 2017 IP
    samy256 likes this.
  12. samy256

samy256 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    It's true you can open up and use PayPal account without a credit card or adding a bank account. However be advised that it's use/features will be limited. For example;
    -you won't be able to withdraw any funds you receive in this account.

-You won't be able to pay on sites that offer subscriptions e.g Go daddy, hosting sites, Netflix, etc.
    -you won't be able to pay where a credit card or debit card is required . etc

But
    you will be able to receive and used your funds only online and at selected retailers or online shops that accept PayPal payments.
    Tips. Avoid keeping too much money in your unverified PayPal account as PayPal might block you from accessing these funds until you get verified.
    Hope that helps.

samy256, Feb 19, 2017 IP
  13. shakiba.proba

shakiba.proba Active Member

Best Answers:
    What about Fake SSN using?

shakiba.proba, Jul 11, 2017 IP
  14. Mejer

Mejer Member

Best Answers:
    Avoid using virtual credit cards for the account verification because it is against the PayPal policy. I asked their customer support about this issue, and they did not recommend using vcc. It means you should open a real bank account and take a real credit card for the verification. Only then, your account will be completely safe.

Mejer, Jan 23, 2018 IP
  15. dollorphanage

dollorphanage Member

Best Answers:
    Better to have a verified account. It's only possible with an unverified account.

dollorphanage, May 20, 2020 IP
  16. walker987

walker987 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes you could but it would be better for you to have a bank account tied to it so you could enjoy your earnings easier and without limit

walker987, Jan 26, 2021 IP