1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Drupal 7 PayPal Donation customization

Discussion in 'Drupal' started by xarzu, Feb 16, 2017.

Hello Forum,
    I am using Drupal 7 and the paypal donation plug-in. I have it installed and working as it should be.
    I have a request from the friend whom I am doing the web site for.
    He said he wants additional fields put into the form that the user fills out when selection is made to donate.
    As you might know if you are familiar with this mod, there is a spreadsheet that shows information about the doners at:
    {website}/admin/content/paypal-donations
    So, this modification would add a column or two to this speadsheet.
    I want to ask for tips on how I can make all this happen before I jump in and investigate the PHP code. This will be a difficult task I think if I have no direction at all and I try to decipher it using grep and text search routines along with trial and error.

xarzu, Feb 16, 2017 IP
  2. SEODon

SEODon Active Member

Best Answers:
    hello .... in past few days i came across a Youtube channel called "The Net Ninja". He described drupal7 module development very well. In few of his videos you can get your ansswer what you asked for. I hope it will help you....

SEODon, Dec 30, 2018 IP