1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where can I sell my Facebook page ?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by p.mp, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Munir Ahmed

Munir Ahmed Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I never really heard of selling your Facebook page. Quiet interesting this one but i don't think you are allowed to. With that many people i would turn it in to a business and make your money out of it then close it down. best way to make money would be to start advertising on it or to somehow build your email list and become a Solo ad seller.

Munir Ahmed, Aug 13, 2015 IP
  2. tbtoyl

tbtoyl Active Member

Best Answers:
    Probably the best choice is =>> place paid ads on your page and make more $$$$

tbtoyl, Aug 14, 2015 IP
  3. Alex P.

Alex P. Peon

Best Answers:
    You can abide by FB rules and make money from your page by selling real estate (posts) on your page, here: http://buysellposts.fanpagesmarket.com/

I've looked around the NET and I actually trust this site. I hope this helps!

Alex P., Aug 14, 2015 IP
  4. pweetiee

pweetiee Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can sell a facebook page. since the admin access to a page can be completely changed, then its possible to sell a page. As for a place to sell your page, i suggest marketplaces like fiverr , olx , and other marketplace on the internet. Or get it as ads on blogs across the world. Africans countries are fan pages freaks so a blog like exposeng , naijaloaded , and more are good places to post it as adds.

pweetiee, Dec 28, 2015 IP
  5. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes but he can revoke it any time and no one will be willing to buy.

dess71, Jan 18, 2016 IP
  6. ratul86

ratul86 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you can sell your facebook pages plz search on goole-maybe this is better place

ratul86, Jan 18, 2016 IP
  7. Bishwajit Nath

Bishwajit Nath Member

Best Answers:
    Hello you can not sell your fan page coz it has no platform. But you can use your page for business or product promotion. You also can gain profit from this page.

Bishwajit Nath, Jan 18, 2016 IP
  8. EPol83

EPol83 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can go to places like fiverr and show proof of your likes and sell post. You don't own the rights to a facebook page but you can monetize your traffic.

EPol83, Jan 18, 2016 IP
  9. FemaleAdda

FemaleAdda Member

Best Answers:
    I dont think you can sell the page, although you can ask interested people to post their ads on your page. Since you have a huge following, it will be a great channel for startups and new companies to advertise

FemaleAdda, Feb 27, 2016 IP
  10. George Martinez

George Martinez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I knew someone who sold his facebook fan page. I'm not sure if your facebook page is a fan page. He created an account of his fave rapper. He was contacted and was offered an amount to sell his page to him because he already had an amount of page followers.

You can try posting that in some forums (not sure as to where) or in a buy and sell site.

George Martinez, Feb 29, 2016 IP
  11. Finley

Finley Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes!
    You can even sell it on Facebook itself or other social media website.
    Better still, you can talk to your friends about it.

Finley, Nov 11, 2016 IP
  12. heliius

heliius Peon

Best Answers:
    You can not sell facebook page to anyone.

heliius, Nov 11, 2016 IP
  13. IG2010

IG2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can, not officialy though but I know many facebook pages who have had a changing of owners once they reach thousands of members, means they have been sold but under the table.

You can either add ad admin to the page or give up on profile who owns the page.

IG2010, Nov 11, 2016 IP
  14. oyeahei

oyeahei Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to sell your Facebook page, you will have a a greater edge if you have a good number of page likes and followers.
    You can then, visit a local business owner who needs it. It could be very handy for such people.
    To sell the page involves the trick mentioned above.
    Add the buyer as a page Admin. Then give up all rights to your new buyer.

oyeahei, Nov 12, 2016 IP
  15. chamara2012

chamara2012 Banned

Best Answers:
    You can use fiverr for seel your fb fan page bec there are people waiting for buy fb pages.

chamara2012, Feb 1, 2017 IP
  16. ClareWrite

ClareWrite Member

Best Answers:
    Wow! that is a good fan base, however, facebook is not your own. If you did this it would be blackmarket, not legitimate

ClareWrite, Feb 2, 2017 IP
  17. VenusTechnology

VenusTechnology Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I had to come on here to post this, because this forum thread here is the exact reason why you should never listen to forum browsers on the internet.

I know people that have purchased pages with over 5,000,000 likes. What's that, yeah it's because you can, under the table. I don't know why people who have no idea what they are talking about feel the need to spew their misinformation on internet forums. Oh it's illegal? What's going to happen, are the facebook cops going to come to my house and arrest me?

It's pretty simple forum browsers, you use an escrow service, you have someone who wants to buy it deposit the money into escrow, you then admin them and de-admin yourself, and then they release the funds. How are you going to get caught doing that? Any of you forum browsers ever hear of a website called flippa? Yeah, websites that come with facebook pages are sold there by the hundreds every day, publicly with links to their facebook page and none of them get banned, why is that? Because facebook doesn't have as much time as a majority of people on this website do to sit around watching everything that goes on on a forum. I suggest browsing that website, and deleting your posts, I've never seen a greater conclave of minstrels in my life. Such horrible poor, misleading and extremely inaccurate information.

Flippa, fameswap, EPICNPC, all places where you can buy/sell facebook pages, despite the fact that the forum pros on this thread say you can't.

VenusTechnology, Feb 8, 2017 IP
  18. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    @VenusTechnology you can't sell something you don't own.
    You can sell admin rights, I guess, but you can't sell the page. If facebook have a bot that works out that a user who only discovered a page 2 days ago is suddenly the sole admin - or that all admins are new - they may decide to investigate. They may not, too. But lets say they do and they decide that they're not happy that they didn't get a cut of the deal and the close down the page. Where is the protection for the buyer? How can the seller "make things right"? They can't.

Now, we've said all along that it happens - we just don't want it happening here.

sarahk, Feb 8, 2017 IP
  19. VenusTechnology

VenusTechnology Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Facebook DOES NOT investigate page sales. Their entire system is based on automated reports from users. They have no bot that looks at who an admin is, I've purchased hundreds of pages and have had no issues.

And who's to say someone just didn't decide to stop running the page and promote someone else to an administrator to run it? How would facebook ever know the difference, think about it. 10's of thousands of facebook pages are bought and sold every day and nobody gets caught, the only thing that happens is people get ripped off by scammers, that's what escrow is for.

VenusTechnology, Feb 12, 2017 IP
  20. REIGN FOREVER

REIGN FOREVER Peon

Best Answers:
    You can sell your page on Facebook I'd just market it to mainly a targeted audience like musicians or something who it would benefit, but do also take in consideration that you would still have to be the admin of the page being that you created so I would more so do like a service where other people can pay you to utilize your fans.

REIGN FOREVER, Feb 12, 2017 IP