1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blogging for a living?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by GP Admin, Sep 2, 2016.

I hear these success stories a lot on the internet. About these big time bloggers making lots of money from their blogs. But does anyone here make enough money blogging to the point where blogging is your main source of income?

GP Admin, Sep 2, 2016 IP
  2. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Some success some not, theres no easy on IM..

robyries, Sep 2, 2016 IP
  3. rf-harris

rf-harris Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can certainly make a living out of blogging. If you are a good writer then it is a big plus. One thing you should always keep in mind that you should blog about something in which you have great interest and knowledge.

rf-harris, Sep 9, 2016 IP
  4. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Since its a webmaster forum and a popular one too, there are many bloggers making good enough money that they left their job or never did any. ;)

Digital_shubhi, Sep 10, 2016 IP
  5. bloggingmix

bloggingmix Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are legit bloggers who earn a living full time through their blogs. Before I sold my first few blogs, I was making a decent money every month from them. But the process of getting to that level is not doable overnight. At least give your blog 6 months depending on your efforts (i.e. how good your posts are, how often do you blog, your marketing strategies etc.).

bloggingmix, Sep 11, 2016 IP
  6. rupali12

rupali12 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have seen many people who get lured by the stories of bloggers earning big from their blogs. Undoubtedly, there are various bloggers in India who are earning great money from their successful blogs. But success in blogging does not come overnight. It needs years of hard work, patience and struggle.
    It might take years to get noticed and start getting followers. So, if you are planning to start blog to make money from it, just remember that it will take time to get money from it. Though, to start getting money you can also register on Blogmint. It is a content marketplace that connects the bloggers and the brands. This is a great platform for the writers who want to do blogging for money.

rupali12, Oct 14, 2016 IP
  7. chalice

chalice Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Check out Pat Flynn of SmartPassiveIncome.com. He shares his income reports.

chalice, Feb 12, 2017 IP
  8. Tommy Olsson

Tommy Olsson Member

Best Answers:
    It is possible to make money from blogging but it isn't that easy,even though there are bloggers that makes a lot of money through blogging.

Tommy Olsson, Feb 12, 2017 IP
  9. REIGN FOREVER

REIGN FOREVER Peon

Best Answers:
    I personally myself haven't made that a strategy yet, but Iv'e heard a lot of success stories from my mentors as even far as to say that that has been their only strategy at this point as to making a good source of income from it! Much like anything you do have to invest(mainly your time of course) into building the proper system so that it can work successfully for you.

REIGN FOREVER, Feb 12, 2017 IP
  10. Alexbizz

Alexbizz Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have 8 employees that are working on my 2 sites. One political and one for Health. I am earning around 70-80k euros from Adsense and Revcontent. Most of the earnings coming from Political website.

Alexbizz, Feb 12, 2017 IP
  11. kunalP

kunalP Member

Best Answers:
    Well, if you have enough interest, knowledge, passion & writing skills! way to go, you can blog for a living. there are a ton of bloggers doing so for their living but you need to be exceptionally good to earn a good amount of money to get yourself up and running on a daily basis.

kunalP, Apr 10, 2017 IP