1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Media.net - Any experience?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Light Novels World, Feb 3, 2017.

Hey guys,

I just got accepted on Media.net

I was excited, there are reviews on google of people earning 1000's of $$s from media.net..

People said it was one of the best.. alternatives to Adsense..

I added 3 Ads on my Site.. Yesterday... This is the result.. Which was totally shocking...

[​IMG]

Does anyone currently use Media.net?

Do we need to wait for some time for it to optimize?

Or are you getting similar rates... ??

Light Novels World, Feb 3, 2017 IP
  2. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, contact support at and tell to them to add yoir logo color design when people click in ads and also to add one Frame only. Currently you have default frame of media which means people need to click 3 times to get pay. If they add custom frame people will need to click just one time and they will redirect to sponsored links.
    Another recommend is to ask your manager how you can increase your rpm by keyword tags. I am using media too, sometimes I earn more but sometimes I earn very less. Just USA clicks are good for them.

fidanselmani, Feb 3, 2017 IP
    Arick unirow likes this.
  3. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Media.net is nothing but a wast of time, if you don't have or have little traffic from USA, UK, Canada. You should give them 15 days if you have traffic from mentioned countries.

Furquan Ahmed, Feb 3, 2017 IP
    Arick unirow likes this.
  4. Arick unirow

Arick unirow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I would try to answer your questions based on my experience (I am agree with @fidanselmani and @Furquan Ahmed. Both of them have wrote good advice).
    1. Here is stats of my website in Media.net (from January 28 to February 02)
      Snap-2017-02-03-at-17.59.56.png
      Traffic: Mostly from US and Europe
    2. Do we need to optimize it?
      The answer is: YES. We have to optimize it. There are two optimizations. On-Site Optimization and Ads Serving Optimization.
      A) On-Site Optimization
      We should optimize the site to make it suitable for advertising. Make the site load as fast as possible. Here are few things which I usually do to optimize my site:
      - Use Caching mechanism to serve the content. Expire header and browser caching should be enabled.
      - Avoid any blocking resources (JS and CSS). Identify the critical part of your site (mostly CSS) and In-line it in html.
      - Use Lazy Load to serve image and Rocket Loader to serve JS. It will make graphic and ads appear magically to visitors. Rocket Loader will make the ads visible only after the content fully rendered. If rocket Loader is not available, try using Asynchronous JS Code.
      B) Ads Serving Optimization (Off-Site Optimization)
      - Media.net standard ads is two-click landing ads type which means first click will take visitor to sponsored ads and next click will yield revenue. Media.net may allow publisher to use 1 click ads type (similar to standard Adsense Ads Type - 1 click will yield revenue).
      - Use Filter available in Site management to block Advertiser based on URL. It is also possible to block some keywords from appearing in the site.
      - Use Adserver to serve ads in your site. By using Adserver it would be possible to make ads open in new tab rather than in same tab. As far as I know Media.net allow their publisher to serve ads by using Adserver. I prefer DFP (from Google) because it is simple and free. By using Adserver we could add tracking code to get data about our site and ads performance.
      - Send request to Account Manager to fully optimize the ads. Account Manager may able to select best keywords to use in your site. If nothing works, sometime is is best to serve ads from Ad-Exchange.
    3. Do we need to wait for few days for the company to optimize the ads?
      I do recommend everyone to wait for few days (up to 2 week) to see improvement.
    In my opinion, not every website is suitable for Media.net (and other ads company). In the past, I have a sites with good traffic (close to 50K UV per day) and gave me less than $3 per day. I am happy to let the domain expire and focus on new site in very profitable niche. Despite the competition is very high, I manage to get enough traffic and earn sufficient amount of money from it.

Few things which may able to help anyone get much better revenue:
    1. Create good website in very profitable niche
    2. Optimize the site load as fast as possible
    3. Write very good and useful content. Word count doesn't really matter.
    4. Focus on the topic and your site will appear in first page of any Search Engine in a month or two.
    5. Add Advertising after the website get sufficient amount of visitors from Search Engine.
    6. Use Adserver to serve ads in the site. use Async code whenever possible. Rocket Loader maybe good choice for anyone who prefer not using Adserver.
    @Light Novels World, Each site has different value. I do believe your site is very useful for you and your visitors. If the site is not working great in media.net, I believe the site may working great in another ads company. At this time, I believe you should optimize your site and I wish you would get better revenue after optimizing it.

Arick
    (I would like to add more info but I have to teach my student at the moment)

Arick unirow, Feb 3, 2017 IP
  5. Light Novels World

Light Novels World Member

Best Answers:
    The main problem is, except the welcoming mail i have never got a reply from my Account Manager or Their support service :(

Light Novels World, Feb 4, 2017 IP
  6. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    Send one message at and your manager will contact you

fidanselmani, Feb 4, 2017 IP
  7. Light Novels World

Best Answers:
    Oh apparently he was out of office..

So can anyone explain a bit more.. What i need to request my Representative... ?

On how to improve rates and optimize?

Light Novels World, Feb 6, 2017 IP
  8. Ratzdie

Ratzdie Member

Best Answers:
    No Respone

Ratzdie, Feb 7, 2017 IP
  9. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Media.net is a horrible company. There CPM rates are very poor. After few days your earning will drop to zero. Media.net is also acquired by chinese firm. Very bad ad network.

iwebsocial, Feb 7, 2017 IP
  10. Ratzdie

Ratzdie Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with you, although I never used

Ratzdie, Feb 7, 2017 IP
  11. Light Novels World

Best Answers:
    Mine started from 0...
    I want to know how to increase it lol

Light Novels World, Feb 7, 2017 IP
  12. Annakin

Annakin Peon

Best Answers:
    I always get a quick response from my Media.net account manager. They paid me and they have good CPM's (although not as good as Adsense, it's the next best thing IMO).

@fidanselmani there is no 1 click option, only a 2 click option (yes, I asked my account manager)

Annakin, Feb 7, 2017 IP
  13. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    It depends, I also have ads with banners and with images similar like native ads of taboola. You can unlock all features by asking account manager. I am not expert in ads networks but I know that media is not horrible if you understand what type of ads your website need to have.

fidanselmani, Feb 7, 2017 IP
  14. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    P.s these image ads are from media, I forgot to mention.

fidanselmani, Feb 7, 2017 IP
  15. Annakin

Annakin Peon

Best Answers:
    How can you agree when you don't have any experience dealing with them?? Idiot.
    My ads are doing $25-30/day.

Annakin, Feb 8, 2017 IP
  16. Light Novels World

Best Answers:
    @Annakin

Can you tell me what you told your Account manager?
    On how to optimize?

Light Novels World, Feb 8, 2017 IP
  17. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    @Light Novels World This post will explain a lot of things from media: http://authorityincome.com/how-to-make-money-with-media-net/

fidanselmani, Feb 8, 2017 IP
  18. Ratzdie

Ratzdie Member

Best Answers:
    on what basis should all agree with? revenue and opinions of the different

Ratzdie, Feb 8, 2017 IP
  19. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Honestly, I don't think any optimization will work on your Novels site. It's not suitable niche for advertiser or advertising. Media.net work on contextual advertising means it's scan potential keyword from your post/article.

Look at @Arick unirow screen shoot, my best guess about his site niche is, Education or Health, that is the reason he is earning some reasonable cash from little traffic.

Furquan Ahmed, Feb 8, 2017 IP
    Arick unirow likes this.