1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

100 bounce rate for relevant keywords ...don't know whats wrong ?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by m1985nehal, Nov 3, 2016.

Hello !!!

I have recently created a google adwords campaign for my website painex.org. I have been spending 200-300Rs daily on google adwords but not getting any conversion. Please see the attached image.

I have tried following things..
    1. I have checked website speed on desktop and mobile..its 2secs and score is 70+
    2. Keywords for which i am getting paid clicks are all relevant
    3. I don't think my competitor is clicking on my google ads...even checked IP addresses of the visitors (not confirm though)

Please can you guys help me ? ...

Thanks
    Nehal Mulki google adwords-min.jpg

m1985nehal, Nov 3, 2016 IP
  2. Ali Ahmed Sumon

Ali Ahmed Sumon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i think that you don't use internal link properly. if you want to reduce bounce rate you have to use internal link properly with your relevant pages. and also you have give a good and informative article on your page.

Ali Ahmed Sumon, Nov 8, 2016 IP
  3. HATCHEX

HATCHEX Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Make a landing page with a quick contact option. And try the campaign with this.

HATCHEX, Jan 18, 2017 IP
  4. Ratan_JHA

Ratan_JHA Member

Best Answers:
    A 100% bounce rate does not necessarily mean a poor site experience. It can also mean -

• Improper GA code implementation
    • A one-page site/landing-page
    In the report that you have shared, you either have 100% or 0% as the bounce rate. It may be caused by the wrong implementation of the code itself. Do check it.

Secondly, if you are using a one-page landing page, the bounce rate is bound to be higher. If a user converts and is navigated to a different page, it's fine, else your bounce rate is 100%.

If the second option applies to you, keep an eye on the average number of seconds users spend on your pages. It should give you a hint about engagement. You can also set up tracking to count page scroll or button clicks as interactions. Ideally, these activities as well are interactions but are ignored in default GA setup.

Thanks
    Ratan Jha

Ratan_JHA, Feb 1, 2017 IP
  5. seork

seork Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are many factors which you need to work on to lower your bounce rate. I gone through the site, your contact information needed little tweak, another thing your content for which I think your users are not relate themselves. So work on that. It's hard to give correction measures without going through adwords account. Use expanded ads.

seork, Feb 1, 2017 IP
  6. Jonnyg13

Jonnyg13 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The bounce rate isn't always a problem. If you are advertising a one page site or, like me, its a review of a product and it links to an affiliate offer. Although with your site it does not seem like that would happen. You are going to need to work on your landing page, one thing I noticed is that the call to action (book appointment) button does not stand out. Maybe you should try a different colour or a different button altogether. The only way you are going to find out what works is through a lot of testing.

Jonnyg13, Feb 6, 2017 IP
  7. asimfarooq633

asimfarooq633 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Actually there are several factors which we need to look on to lower the bounce rate. What match type you are using for your using? Can you please try Phrase match keywords and also check the search query report as well and try to add the irrelevant terms into the negative list, so we should get clicks only on relevant keywords.

asimfarooq633, Feb 6, 2017 IP