1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dude, who stold my admin menu?

Discussion in 'Drupal' started by xarzu, Feb 4, 2017.

I was installing some modules in Drupal 7. Suddenly, the helpful buttons across the top for admin mode disappeared. Can anyone tell me what happened and what I have to do?

I am able to go to {website}/admin and essentially see the same buttons on the page that, I guess, I would see across the top of the page, but I wonder if I am missing out on some functionality.

But even if I still have the functionality, I still can not find the place where I can install new modules, and the system is telling me I need the "views" module to view some content I need to manage.

xarzu, Feb 4, 2017 IP
  2. xarzu

xarzu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What do I heed to have enabled in the modules to view these buttons across the top? Is it called "dashboard"?

Also, if I never find a way to see these buttons, where is the page that will let me add a new module?

xarzu, Feb 4, 2017 IP