1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need suggestion for export business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Hassam, Jan 30, 2017.

I want to export best quality chinese electronics product to usa ... how I can find customers or shopkeeper or importer which give bulk order for products.

Hassam, Jan 30, 2017 IP
  2. Shahzad Jameel

Shahzad Jameel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For it you need to search online and i am sure you can find many businesses online through different business directories and yellow pages. Find their contact details and then email/phone them to introduce your products. I believe if you will try something else then it will be irrelevant or waste of time. So find the businesses related to your niche.

B/w all the best for it.

Shahzad Jameel, Feb 2, 2017 IP
  3. margou

margou Peon

Best Answers:
    Social networks also represent a series of companies that sell their products online. Or that allow you to conduct negotiations online with other people.
    You can try to contact them.

margou, Feb 3, 2017 IP
  4. robinymym

robinymym Active Member

Best Answers:
    Selecting a item performs very part before starting any company especially for trade company. I will give some tips to select your trade item. You may be an under graduate student, graduate student, publish graduate student, or any control experts. You know your stren
    gth and weak point in the area of fund, information, personal durability etc. Study properly about my content on types of exports like Producer exports, Vendor exports, Service exports, Venture exports and Considered exports. Try to go little deeper on each of them, as I have not been describing all topics in my content in details. Ok, now you can take a writing pad, start composing the items or solutions which you feel, you can be successful in promoting based on your durability. Keep composing many items as per choice.
    Now you can have a powerful household and worldwide industry research and decide which item or solutions you can make be successful out of the items you scribbled down. Remember, you can select your wish either for household and worldwide industry or only for worldwide industry relies upon up on your durability. If you have a family company already in hand, To keep recommend you to build up the same, as you would have already obtained a appropriate information in succeeding

robinymym, Feb 8, 2017 IP