1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Thoughts On A Facebook Lead Generator

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Solicitor Search Engine, Jan 29, 2017.

?

Would You Use Such An App?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Hi All,

I am fairly new to online stuff. I would like to know if anyone would be interested in a Facebook lead generator. Like a search engine for searching Facebook Pages with a keyword and retrieving data such as email, website name etc.

Thanks

This isn't an advert I'd just like some feedback on the idea.

Solicitor Search Engine, Jan 29, 2017 IP
  2. unlimitedoptions4us

unlimitedoptions4us Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi:

Go check out JVZoo.com. They offer tons of facebook lead generation software. They usually have a new software that comes out at least once per month if not more often.
    I'm not shooting down your idea. Check out your competition before you spend too much time, energy, and effort to develop the app.
    It's a good idea. And you can learn from people that are already doing the same thing.

Good Luck,

Dan

unlimitedoptions4us, Jan 31, 2017 IP
  3. Solicitor Search Engine

Solicitor Search Engine Peon

Best Answers:

Thank you kindly Dan.
    I did check it out! I think I won't bother now haha.

Thanks again

Solicitor Search Engine, Jan 31, 2017 IP
  4. Shahzad Jameel

Shahzad Jameel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Research is always important before the start of any idea, most of us don't do including me. We spend an effort and then we make it live, we come to know that there are many people around the globe who are already selling or working on it. So it is always good to do a proper homework before the start of any business/idea.

Cheers

Shahzad Jameel, Feb 2, 2017 IP