1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

business domain problems.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by macstux, Feb 1, 2017.

Okay so how carspecial.com and carspecials.com they're two diff businesses, should carspecial.com try and make a new name for theirselves or hope that customers dont get confused?

What would you do in this situation?

I am in the current senerio right now.

macstux, Feb 1, 2017 IP
  2. gregdavidson

gregdavidson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If I owned two identical domain names (one is plural and the other singular) I would probably use the one that's plural.

gregdavidson, Feb 1, 2017 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It depends on how much organic traffic you get. If a lot, then no, I wouldn't change it if I were you. If it's a brand new domain name and you want to swap it for another brand new domain name then it makes no difference.

qwikad.com, Feb 1, 2017 IP
  4. Shahzad Jameel

Shahzad Jameel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I will suggest you to keep carespecials and apply redirect on carspecial if you haven't different content on this website. If you have different content then you should keep it but it means double expense for you.

Shahzad Jameel, Feb 2, 2017 IP
  5. robinymym

robinymym Active Member

Best Answers:
    It relies upon on how much natural visitors you get. If a lot, then no, I would not change it out if I were you. If it's a product new sector address and you want to exchange it for another product new sector address then it does not matter.

robinymym, Feb 5, 2017 IP