1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Biggest Internet Marketing Challenge?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Erik Williams, Jan 25, 2017.

I'm curious what everyone feels is their current number one challenge in internet marketing today? Realize that generating traffic and developing quality content will always be key, but when you get specific, what's one problem you really wish you could solve better?

Erik Williams, Jan 25, 2017 IP
  2. LinkGenie

LinkGenie Active Member

Best Answers:
    Website marketing is a challenge. First of all internet marketer should build traffic for the website. For that he needs to identify potential traffic building method. Search engine traffic should be a key method for link building. SEO is a big challenge. When you have traffic the next challenge is getting the best from traffic. Here you need to optimize the conversion rate of the website.

LinkGenie, Jan 27, 2017 IP
  3. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    As an Internet Marketer, one challenge I hope to solve better is the post-purchase service. As much as possible, I want to hear feedback from people on what they like or dislike about the products I recommended, and how can they become better. I mean, this is sometimes out of my control especially if I'm only an affiliate, but I would like to hear their thoughts to create a richer and more valuable and informative content when I market it. It can also be a way for me to help the business on creating better products.

Anitasol, Jan 27, 2017 IP
  4. unlimitedoptions4us

unlimitedoptions4us Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi:
    One of the biggest challenges many new marketers face is getting and maintaining consistent traffic and consistent revenue. Once established
    the challenge switches to keeping current customers engaged and happy.

unlimitedoptions4us, Jan 30, 2017 IP
  5. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Consistent trafic for sure because here its the money ,i think its not so necesarly to have a great site you need a proper offer and you can rock it

Spartan14, Feb 1, 2017 IP
  6. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think it's traffic. Traffic is easy. The main problem that most marketers have in my opinion is their offer. You can drive all the traffic in the world to your site, but if your offer doesn't interest/entice that traffic you'll get no conversions.

Work on your copywriting skills, and track your visitor stats. Edit your offer for improvement where the stats indicate you need it.

JoeSpirit, Feb 1, 2017 IP
    VacationCrasher likes this.
  7. REIGN FOREVER

REIGN FOREVER Peon

Best Answers:
    First I would like to say…Maaaaaaan I don't know about the most of you all but my biggest challenge was from jump street just finding a trustworthy system to be able to even affiliate market from! All these broken promises to start making quick income but never really giving you a blueprint or decent guidance just really expecting you know everything from go! I was spending money left and right just trying to find something that gets results. A challenge that I would say I face now being that I'm in it is good products to promote.

REIGN FOREVER, Feb 11, 2017 IP
  8. Hybirid

Hybirid Member

Best Answers:
    Сompletely agree.

Hybirid, Feb 13, 2017 IP
  9. robinymym

robinymym Active Member

Best Answers:
    I reckon to run internet marketing we've to face 5 challenges mainly!

1) Social Media Management
    2) Getting Value From SEO
    3) Multi-Device Usage
    4) Optimizing The Mobile Experience
    5) Competing With The Noise

robinymym, Feb 13, 2017 IP