1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is online data entry jobs work from home and such advertisements are real?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by VijayaJangid, Jan 23, 2017.

Hello friends, I need your help about a confusion. I saw a classified advertisement on olx, quikr about online data entry jobs work from home without money investment in jaipur (Indian city in Rajasthan State) for http://stardatasolution.com, dataconversionjobs and something like these companies.
    So friends such type of ads are real or fake,,, can they provide data entry operator jobs?

Please suggest me few solutions...!

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
    VijayaJangid, Jan 23, 2017 IP
  2. SnowPard

SnowPard Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dear VijayaJangid.

First of all explain things more effectively because not all us know what jaipur is ( in this case a indian city ) .
    I suggest you to before apply for a job google about the company name (reviews , reputation or how long do they have in business)

If you have experience in data entry it's not hard to find a job :) Surf in websites like Up Work and Indeed if you are looking for a full-time job :)

SnowPard, Jan 23, 2017 IP
  3. VijayaJangid

VijayaJangid Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thnx snowpard for your good suggestion

VijayaJangid, Jan 23, 2017 IP
  4. bluestar

bluestar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sites which requires us to pay some registration fees upfront are surely fake. But there are genuine sites like freelancerdotcom where you can find jobs like data entry etc. But I don't know the earning potential. I always make money by investing in some trusted sites rather than do such work and end up earning a few peanuts.

bluestar, Jan 24, 2017 IP
  5. Milliardo

Milliardo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, there are actually jobs that are done from home, and data entry is one of them. There are companies or businesses that offer data entry jobs which can be done at home. It is better to get such jobs from outsourcing sites.

Milliardo, Jan 25, 2017 IP
  6. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    These type of site are scam who are charging for registration fees. You can check freelancer sites to look up for data entry jobs. These type of sites claims to give you data entry job but when you pay up the registration fees they give a eBook on how to make money online which is just useless.

iwebsocial, Jan 26, 2017 IP
  7. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there,

Maybe it would be best to avoid these sites (especially if you can't find any reviews about them online), and opt for established outsourcing websites. You can find data entry jobs on UpWork and Freelancer. Maybe these 2 sites would be great places for you to start. Good luck!

Anitasol, Jan 27, 2017 IP
  8. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Check them well and search for reviews as are many scams its for sure also data entry jobs but hard to find reliable ones .I would sugest you to learn a real business like affiliate marketing and you will have a job for life you will not depend on others

Spartan14, Feb 1, 2017 IP
  9. robinymym

robinymym Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes data entry jobs are available online. But you have to know the work overall. After this, you can sign up an account on upwork.com or freelancer.com. Then bid for your jobs and hope you'll get!

robinymym, Feb 1, 2017 IP
  10. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are data entry jobs but you have to do your research. I would look into affiliate marketing..

kb24, Feb 4, 2017 IP
  11. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    If it is too good to be true, most of the time it isn't. If someone have to spam you to hire you, either you are very famous, or else pigs can fly.

wisdomtool, Feb 5, 2017 IP
  12. chalice

chalice Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I found a few in the past and they never amounted to anything. You are much better off using a website like Upwork.com or even creating a blog.

chalice, Feb 12, 2017 IP
  13. Chris-

Chris- Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are definitely some real data-entry jobs. I have hired and paid many workers for data-entry, using UpWork.

I recommend starting on the freelance sites by offering to do the work for little money (I've had more than one person do a few hours work for 1 cent), to get good feedback, then when you have enough good feedback, you can charge the same as other people do. If you try to start by charging the same as others, there is so much competition that you might never get any work at all, so it is more profitable to do some jobs for very little money to start with, than to wait forever to get paid the typical rate.

I hope this helps you make some real money doing data-entry.

Chris

Chris-, Feb 12, 2017 IP
  14. Goldbridge2021

Goldbridge2021 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    obviously

Goldbridge2021, Feb 21, 2017 IP