1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get listed on Yahoo news ?

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by IrisSteele, Apr 20, 2015.

I would like to see my Press Release on Yahoo news but don't know how to do that. Can you help ?

IrisSteele, Apr 20, 2015 IP
  2. Xochitl Shatt

Xochitl Shatt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Create a listing of well honest news solutions that are found on Yahoo News. Try and get a news, articles or press releases released there. Pick out handful of excellent cable products and services in order to distribute press releases. The very best are generally PUBLIC RELATIONS Newswire, MarketWire along with PRWeb. Create high quality articles because each news of the cable products and services won't wind up in Yahoo News. Things to bear in mind before applying for obtaining outlined throughout Yahoo News
    * HTML pages work the best throughout obtaining outlined
    * The information of your news web page must be original rather than just rewritten from web
    * Try and have targeted news web page etc.

Xochitl Shatt, Apr 20, 2015 IP
  3. Quikrinfo

Quikrinfo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Some one told me he found my website on yahoo news. I am members of yahoo group & working randomly on yahoo answers group.

thanks

Quikrinfo, Apr 20, 2015 IP
  4. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I'd be a little curious how to get press releases featured in Yahoo news myself... Although, the two replies to this thread so far have been completely useless. Anyone out there that could give an honest and helpful answer about how to do this?

FPForum, Apr 21, 2015 IP
  5. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think Yahoo will personally contact the person if they want to feature your content in their headlines news along with the other popular content. This will be moderated and filtered according to their quality content policy. There is no such thing as you will be shocked and you see your own content featured in a popular website like Yahoo because there will be always a right process for this.

KylieSweet, Apr 27, 2015 IP
  6. Mechanical

Mechanical Banned

Best Answers:
    Apparently, you need to submit your site as a news source to them.

Mechanical, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  7. rsrikanth05

rsrikanth05 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yahoo News is merely an aggregator.

To have your corporate press releases submitted to Yahoo, please contact PR Newswire, Business Wire, GlobeNewswire, or Market Wired.

rsrikanth05, Nov 24, 2015 IP
  8. Cellin Caroll

Cellin Caroll Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should submit it to them. Probably being an active member in yahoo group could also help.

Cellin Caroll, Dec 17, 2015 IP
  9. Mike Park

Mike Park Member

Best Answers:
    a drunk driver slammed his guy into my friends house, on my friends birthday. my friend ended up on Yahoo news. its really hard to end up on there if you don't have a freak accident

Mike Park, Dec 18, 2015 IP
  10. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    IE: That is news. Accident happens, a news outlet picks up the story, then it filters
    down to Yahoo News. Yahoo news is not about promoting your business to the world....
    like any other news source, yahoo is looking for news worthy content.....

If the rapture just happened....
    Yahoo may not get it until the next day....

dscurlock, Dec 18, 2015 IP
  11. Mike Park

Mike Park Member

Best Answers:
    of course. its news...............

Mike Park, Dec 18, 2015 IP
  12. rsrikanth05

rsrikanth05 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That doesn't work. What I stated was verbatim what Yahoo posted on their website.

rsrikanth05, Dec 22, 2015 IP
  13. tahmina Rimmi

tahmina Rimmi Member

Best Answers:
    hello
    IrisSteele
    here 4 simple basic steps to make Yahoo, aware about your site/blog. That will be a great step for achieving this feat.

#1 – Submit Your Site : Make sure your blog/site is indexed by Yahoo! properly. If not, then submit your site URL to Yahoo! search engine.

#2 – Yahoo! Directory : You can actually suggest a site to get listed in Yahoo! Directory — The large scale directory of the Internet., though am not sure whether this one is really useful, still nothing wrong in trying this.

#3 – Yahoo! Site Explorer : Site Explorer allows you to explore all the web pages indexed by Yahoo! Search. View the most popular pages from any site, dive into a comprehensive site map, and find pages that link to that site or any page. Add your site/blog there.

#4 – Yahoo! News Source Form : Yahoo! likes to have your opinions too. Just fill this form and make sure you satisfy Yahoo! with all your answers and sources. Finally if your blog is approved/accepted, they’ll contact you.

hope u ll like it and it might help u dear
    thank u

tahmina Rimmi, Sep 5, 2016 IP
  14. Web Spero

Web Spero Member

Best Answers:
    For that you should have some authentic news to be published on there. The authenticity is minutely checked by Yahoo then only it is to be displayed on their news pages.

Web Spero, Sep 30, 2016 IP
  15. PremiumPx

PremiumPx Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello!
    News is just one of the most popular news aggregators out there. It gets an incredible number of visitors then and now, in case your website gets a place there also it is going to be amazing.
    Look at tremendous exposure and the visitors. Yahoo! Information functions almost similar to Techmeme and Google News. Main reports, which it is possible to see on frontpage, are created by content companions truly.
    Joyful functioning :)

PremiumPx, Jan 15, 2017 IP
  16. wanessmark

wanessmark Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think they all use the same sources as Google and other search engines.

If you want to get featured there you should pick a service that will guarantee inclusion on yahoo news.

wanessmark, Jan 20, 2017 IP
  17. Resumexpert

Resumexpert Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Create quality content and pray. Choose someone from inside and pay hit to publish your article.

Resumexpert, Jan 27, 2017 IP