1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advices for my new project. Help please.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by afaufio, Jan 13, 2017.

Hello,

It´s been a while since the last time i was here. In fact i was ill for almost 4 years, and i was about 4 years without working because i had no chance to do it. I had a disease that was considered as having no cure, but i found the cure through the tradicional chinese medicine. I studied everything i could about that illness and when i got cured i decided to go to the facebook groups and help other people. I give tham my opinion about what they have to do to get cured, as one part is made for the chinese medicine, and the other part is made throught a diet that i found to work and help to cure people. I´m helping people on facebook groups since one and half years ago, and more than 20 are cured under my guidness, and the result is that everyday, many people contact me for help; i have no longer time to attend them, so i decided to create a website where they can get all that guiding and have a discussion forum( also because they insisted me to do it ). People wil pay for that, but i have question and need opinions about the best way to do it. I will put my questions here, and if you guys could give me opinions i would apreciatte a lot.

NOTE: i already confirmed with 2 lawyers, and legally, since i´m not advicing meds, and as i am just giving my opinion about what the meds do, and about the alternative way to get cured of this disease, this project is totally legal, and cannot be considered illegal medicine exercice.

1 - Should i make am Ebook, and sell them or do i sell subscriptions to have access to the website information that gives them a checklist of what to do ?

2 - If i sell an Ebook, how can i stop people to give free copies to other people ?

3 - What could be the marketing steps you would follow on a project like this one in order to publish it very well around the globe ?

4 - If the discussion forum have boards for different languages, can this be bad regarding google and search engines crawling ?

I thank you all in advance

Hugs

afaufio, Jan 13, 2017 IP
  2. afaufio

afaufio Active Member

Best Answers:

afaufio, Jan 14, 2017 IP
  3. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not going to give you a recommendation on what to do but I will tell you that the benefit of an eBook is that it's costless to distribute and instant after payment. The negative would be there is no way to stop redistribution and eBooks are often looked at as lower value. A physical book has a cost and must be shipped but the positive is 1) It's not redistributable electronically and 2) there's a certain attached emotion with anticipating the delivery of an item. Personally if I was in your shoes I would put together a premier package consisting of A physical book, log books, DVD or CD Rom video, member section, and a free gift. This will allow you to raise the price and offer an experience.

NetStar, Jan 16, 2017 IP
  4. afaufio

afaufio Active Member

Best Answers:
    I NetStar, first of all i would like to say many thanks for your lonely advices, once you are the only person who replied me. I think your opinion and advices very valuable. I will make a plan considering your opinion once i also have thought about some of the bases you mentioned.
    In face of this i would like to leave you another 2 questions.

1 - I live in Portugal and thinking of united states as example, do you think i should look for an american editor and propose this project, ( to make the physical book ) ?

2 - Why don´t you think to sell a username and password to a website that have all the information and discussion forum, cannot be a good model ?

Many many thanks

Hug

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
    afaufio, Jan 20, 2017 IP
  5. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I love the idea of offering a membership and forum.. but only as an additional bonus with the book and package.

NetStar, Jan 20, 2017 IP